• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Injustice murdered one of the most iconic villians in fiction in recent history of the world

The fucking joker

You know how they fix it, but putting the fucking joker in injustice 2

Being dead doesn't mean not being in the game, it just means you are fucking dead
Exactly, just because a character is in the game doesn't mean they have to be in the story.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
"Despite Cammy's air throw, I'm confident Capcom will competently handle working Abigail into all the existing animations." /s

B0343B8AB033BAF25F37BEB02975C9C578AEEB80

This looks like a transaction not meant to be public.

I need frame data here, I'm dying. Keep trying to punish overheads with st.MP, and that's no good. Also, I never want to be defensively jumping with this guy, but then that makes things problematic against Laura.

The one where he runs? his start up is probably the slowest in the series. He doesn't seem to be airborne, You can probably crush counter him

FluxWaveZ

The one where he runs? his start up is probably the slowest in the series. He doesn't seem to be airborne, You can probably crush counter him

No, I'm talking about jumping. He has the slowest and most obvious jump in the game, not to mention his size. If you jump back against a Laura who is standing still, her st.MK will reach Abigail.

His Japanese voice is amazing. Good lord, can it's perfect. Street Fighter V has done such a good job with it's character diversity. They give such automatic feelings, which is a positive thing, be it good or bad. I'll definitely put some time in with this guy.

Abigail is going to have problems against cross ups. It's not even ambiguous one either.

Also this

giphy.gif

I need to see how dumb this look without the camera.

jett

D-Member
Man I'm having trouble linking some of Abigail's trials. I think my DS3's dpad is going to shit. Either that or my execution has just become way ass.

Qvoth

oh didn't know abigail is out
is the free 30k FM out with this patch?
the patch notes change regarding fang's v-trigger just says changed the particle effects on his hands, but it doesn't do anything different gameplay wise

Had to cut the night short but I wanted to say Metro City's stage theme + playing Abigail is possibly the hypest this game has been for me so far. It's the only stage I've bought so far but it's already been worth, the music is just too damn good.

As for Abigail he's pretty dope. Nitro Charge is gimmicky as hell but this character design + the options really work in Abigail's favor. Conditioning people with the throw then going for the splash later always feels pretty nasty.

PSA for his EX grab: if you're too close to the corner you won't be able to follow up the wall bounce with light Abigail Punch, but you can get out a st. LP and cancel into Nitro Charge for a possibly nasty mixup.

Landed this in my last match of the night (minus EX) and it definitely shifted the tide of the match. Granted it was another Abigail so his health didn't want to budge, but it put him in the corner and it was easy to stuff him out from there.

ElFly

oh didn't know abigail is out
is the free 30k FM out with this patch?
the patch notes change regarding fang's v-trigger just says changed the particle effects on his hands, but it doesn't do anything different gameplay wise

the anniversary FM is around august 30

I looooooooooove Xander's Abigail voice soooo much. He had a ton of fun voicing this character.

I couldn't stop laughing at how many times Abby said, "Vrooom"!

Top Bottom