• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

fucking ridiculous character...

holyshit2e0sk9.png

Neoxon

Nice, good set.

Yeah the sport alt is really good. Nice to see Laura more, um, civil.
Agreed. The sports alts seem to be winners across the board. Now if only Urien could get a water polo alt.

I sent you an invite to my lobby for a runback if you want in.

kikiribu

I was wondering this too. I hope Capcom get a move on. I need a color pack for Abigail.
They probably think they're being clever making it 30 because it's the 30th Anniversary, but they should give us 100K tbh. 30K isn't even enough to buy the cheapest stages in the game, which are 40K. That's no way to celebrate a 30th Anniversary.

ElFly

in the end, I think the default Abigail costume is the superior one

the others cover too much his face, which is great, or cover the action ever more with those gigantic tires

Abi is confusing to fight atm because his reach is so great and it's also difficult to figure out his hurtbox. His arms stick out so much further than his body that I'm grabbing at air a lot of the times while trying to throw or punch him.

Dartastic

I've never really played grapplers, especially ones as big as Abigail. Man, I'm having some FUN with him though even though at this point I'm basically just high pressing buttons lol.

mbpm1

I think I getting the hang of how to get into the groove with the big man. Still hard to keep people off me when they jump a lot though

Femto.

Good games man, hit me up if you ever want to play again!

Great games, Femto. You really downloaded me near the end.

I really dislike the Urien MU for Laura so I switched over to Cammy. Sorry if that seemed scummy, I also haven't played Cammy in a while so I was really rusty. Lots of dropped confirms.

Play any other character? Wouldn't mind grinding it out if you want to sometime w/ Urien or any other char you play.

I don't know where to post this or if I should.. someone please help.

I'm doing Abby trials and this mf keeps screaming white power! 😂 or leg power, or hot shower.... but his fwd hp sounds like he says that. It was brung to my attention from people in the other room who can hear me playing.

This is hilarious to me.

Edit: fwd hp in vtriggs

I don't know where to post this or if I should.. someone please help.

I'm doing Abby trials and this mf keeps screaming white power! 😂 or leg power, or hot shower.... but his fwd hp sounds like he says that. It was brung to my attention from people in the other room who can hear me playing.

This is hilarious to me.

Edit: fwd hp in vtriggs

I thought it sounded a little bit like "white power" too.

Neoxon

Good games man, hit me up if you ever want to play again!

I really dislike the Urien MU for Laura so I switched over to Cammy. Sorry if that seemed scummy, I also haven't played Cammy in a while so I was really rusty. Lots of dropped confirms.

Play any other character? Wouldn't mind grinding it out if you want to sometime w/ Urien or any other char you play.
I feel you there. I still have Karin in my back pocket in case I face any Guiles. And my local scene hasn't met up all summer, so I'm also kinda rusty on my Urien hit confirms. That said, I'm surprised by your thoughts on Urien vs. Laura, usually Lauras give me a hard time. But I guess they're more Neoxon counters than Urien counters.

As for the other characters I play, I sub Karin & I have a pocket Ibuki. I played FANG, Chun-Li, Ryu, Cammy, Alex, Guile early on, but I'm kinda rusty at all of them.

mbpm1

why are they not collecting all their stuff to one site? Would we even know about this if we just checked the Capcom blog? This is important stuff man

I knew it wasn't just me lol

time for a controversial gaf thread? Kappa

I'm 95% sure he's not really saying it but I could see him saying "white power" and Capcom Japan literally meaning the color white, like white day or something. "White hot" or something like that.

I don't know man...Japan.

What is he really saying though?

I thought it sounded a little bit like "white power" too.

I think it might be "FIGHT POWER", but it 100% sounds like "WHITE POWER" every time he does it.

Jesus.. his look doesn't make it any better either 😂.

I hope to God it's "fight power", but even if it is I don't think I'll be able to stomach this. Nothing else about this game ever really bothered me until now. I won't blow it up but that's just fu.

mbpm1

I'm 95% sure he's not really saying it but I could see him saying "white power" and Capcom Japan literally meaning the color white, like white day or something. "White hot" or something like that.

I don't know man...Japan.

What is he really saying though?

I'm sure he isn't saying it. Maybe he's saying "Fight harder?"

Lol

MCD250

Somebody should be able to extract the sound files and see what he says. I could honestly see it being "white power" as a result of a translation mishap.

The new CPT stage is really gorgeous. I wish they came out with a night version.

Top Bottom