• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

joe2187

Banned
Does Abigail have any way of cheesing Survival? I'm so sick of this mode.

Command Run, Grab. The CPU cannot handle it. Just keep spamming the run on the knockdown and grab em when they wakeup....you'll just keep running even if they do a delayed wakeup and just grab em.

I beat Easy 4 mins, and Normal in 7 mins.

Guile's CPT costume looks so badass with the costume code. Was not expecting a skull bandana and scarf, wow.

streetfighterv_201707ozoe4.png

I wonder if that look was more influenced by ISDD or Ghost from MW2?

cod-ghosts-mask-real.jpg

Looks pretty good, either way.
Also, has anyone seen Ibukis alt athletics outfit? Does she lose the mask and/or scarf?

Ryce

Command Run, Grab. The CPU cannot handle it. Just keep spamming the run on the knockdown and grab em when they wakeup....you'll just keep running even if they do a delayed wakeup and just grab em.

I beat Easy 4 mins, and Normal in 7 mins.
Thanks! I'll give it a try.

I wonder if that look was more influenced by ISDD or Ghost from MW2?
Probably neither. Those masks are common in the military.

Nephtes

Ranked match. Game is frozen, music is still playing... What do I do? PS4 is still working... I don't want the game to think I quit! D:

mbpm1

I like the way abigail plays...but I don't think I can do it lol

You need to have that birdie or gief like brain where you can choose to care or not about any consequences while making all sorts of reads.

Also sometimes it sounds like he yells "white power" even though i don't think he's actually saying that

MCD250

You need to have that birdie or gief like brain where you can choose to care or not about any consequences while making all sorts of reads
At least Abigail has the health for it.

kikiribu

You need to have that birdie or gief like brain where you can choose to care or not about any consequences while making all sorts of reads.

Also sometimes it sounds like he yells "white power" even though i don't think he's actually saying that
You don't think? Lmao of course he isn't saying that. But where did you hear that? I did all his Trials and have been messing around with him for awhile now, haven't heard anything like that at all.

Are you talking about when he says Abi Hammer?

chronosic

Ranked match. Game is frozen, music is still playing... What do I do? PS4 is still working... I don't want the game to think I quit! D:
Hmmmm, same thing happened to me on stage 26 of normal survival with Abigail, I've never seen it happen before. Did Capcom break something with this patch lol?

Zackat

I gotta take notes of all these dudes playin abigail right now. I was gettin absolutely smoked in casuals earlier. But then it seems like a lot of people just play casuals instead or ranked

Top Bottom