• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

This channel has mixes of each stage, up till akuma stage, that actually puts all the parts of the stage songs together for one long smoothly mixed track.

A lot of these sound like they were 1 track to begin with, like hillside plaza.

Ucchedavāda;244528365 said:
Let me boot up SFV and change to that costume. CFN id Monochromatism.
mRCtTR1.gif

Ucchedavāda;244528365 said:
Let me boot up SFV and change to that costume. CFN id Monochromatism.

EDIT:
No, that's office Chun-Li, I already posted her in the previous page. I meant the school costume.
OK maybe I shouldn't have said librarian.

Marvel

could never
Abi got straight up bullied in the story, felt bad for him. Until he
randomly beat the SHIT out of his friends, then I thought he was a dick
lol

Are people actually liking Abigail now, after the 27 page thread on here where the majority were calling him?
That's pretty cool.

What's the best resource for Mika nowadays? I've not played her since she lost the screen push stuff, and I've been out of the loop.

Marvel

could never
Guys... guys I finally did it. I hit Gold for the first time ever!
6ki8rsvu

This might sound lame AF but those of you who know me know I cared very much about reaching this small goal. Well after really applying myself to learn new tech and only playing when I feel well enough to do so, woo! it happened.

Going through a bit of a tough time both physically and emotionally and I'd be lying if I said this rank didn't mean much to me lol. It's given me a smile and a boost, all I do is play and watch fighters.

So happy right now.

Skilletor

Guys... guys I finally did it. I hit Gold for the first time ever!
6ki8rsvu

This might sound lame AF but those of you who know me know I cared very much about reaching this small goal. Well after really applying myself to learn new tech and only playing when I feel well enough to do so, woo! it happened.

Going through a bit of a tough time both physically and emotionally and I'd be lying if I said this rank didn't mean much to me lol. It's given me a smile and a boost, all I do is play and watch fighters.

So happy right now.

Congrats, man. That's awesome :).

Top Bottom