• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

I feel like they're channeling Malibu in that Thor variant cover.

b8dwqfn.jpg

joe2187

Banned
All of the MVCI crossover comic covers look so goddawful. How can you make SFvsDS covers amazing and these official Marvel comics look like 90's garbage bin fodder.

I wonder, will F.A.N.G will get any costumes this year?

*he said knowing the answer*

It might sound petty but a new costume might seriously revitalize my love for the character.

JusDoIt

I wonder, will F.A.N.G will get any costumes this year?

*he said knowing the answer*

It might sound petty but a new costume might seriously revitalize my love for the character.

Give FANG a Kareem in Game of Death alt, afro, shades, sideburns, shorts and all, and that's my new main.

Game%2Bof%2BDeath%2B-%2BFinal%2BFight%2BScene.jpg

MrCarter

Your perception is very accurate.

It's almost like they needed a better web client & an updated API for a new build that would integrate into them & the CFN database on the fly. Almost like a new platform that would need to do that remotely was coming. A platform known for a particular mode that has been promised but remains undelivered in SFV thus far. I wonder...

Just catching up on this thre-

TeasersSO in full throttle!

Let's hope all these changes come to fruition. Would really love some of the CFN site stuff in the game.

MrCarter

『Inaba Resident』;244786767 said:
New gaming side thread bout to be real dumb

I've been busy for the whole day and this is what happens on GAF - A Nintendo fanboy thread comparing sales between a casual 3D arena based game with a more intermediate to advanced 2D fighting game. All this while ignoring every other popular FG franchise in existence.

Shadoken

I've been busy for the whole day and this is what happens on GAF - A Nintendo fanboy thread comparing sales between a casual 3D arena based game with a more intermediate to advanced 2D fighting game. All this while ignoring every other popular FG franchise in existence.

The gaming side wont be quiet until each and every one of us goes there and posts.

" SFV is the worst game of all time , All SFV buyers and supporters must be punished "

Then after they get their ego boost for purchasing superior fighting games they will leave SFV alone and it will finally be "Forgotten".

All Fang players dont need to post it tho , coz they already got punished.

Top Bottom