• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

joe2187

Banned
Did they ever announce the 2017 CPT premium costume and CPT stage?

It would be a good deal if they offered the old CPT costumes and Stage along with the current stuff...but Nah....gotta get that cash.

Neoxon

Did they ever announce the 2017 CPT premium costume and CPT stage?

It would be a good deal if they offered the old CPT costumes and Stage along with the current stuff...but Nah....gotta get that cash.
We know that the costume is for Guile, but they have yet to reveal the costume itself.

mbpm1

I did say one of the best characters, but if you don't believe so that's fine. She lost a handful of matchups and had below average health. She needed that Ultra lmao

SF4 is over you don't need to protect your character

In regards to SFV and what pro players say

star-wars-the-last-jedi-trailer-luke-cave.jpg

I only know one truth...this game is some watered down stuff.

i dunno about that? What combo options/routes are you talking about specifically? Like she can cancel legs and fireball into vtrigger now but the damage sucks, her damage was nerfed in s2 even though it was already low in s1. They took away some combo options too
Well yeah, that specifically is what I'm talking about. Yes the damage is garbage but at least there's options now, and she can get corner carry from cancelling a move into V-Trigger that wasn't possible before.

Like I said, she can choose between damage or positioning when she chooses to end her combos. But as always, Capcpom fucks that up by nerfing the character to oblivion.
I guess I'm different from most people cause when I say I'm dropping a game for a while or for good I mean it.
OOvKF3b.gif

kobu

lol I wasn't putting anyone on blast I just thing taking a break from this game could do a lot of people having issues some good.

Village

Whoah, lets skip over the pregnacy weirdness

Why laura, what is this necalli laura ship i've missed apperently.

Do they bond over their love of Unga, or maybe their passion for Bunga?

Also laura's heart belongs to another,

kirblar

Interesting stat from thegametwok on Twitter-
Best win % in T8s thru Combo Breaker
Nash .673 (37-18)
Boxer .627 (42-25)
Urien .594 (19-13)
Karin .582 (99-71)
Birdie .571 (32-24)
Most games in T8s through Combo Breaker
Karin 175 (99-71)
Necalli 145 (80-61)
Guile 136 (64-71)
Laura 115 (32-83)
Cammy 108 (46-55)

mbpm1

Yo USF2 just lets you set specials as one button

you can do one button uppercuts, one button fireballs, even one button raging demons

ed was only the beginning!

valle was just fucking around and set all his buttons to fireballs and uppercuts lmao

You all are weird.

the only thing weird to you is that fang isn't involved somehow

I c u

Yo USF2 just lets you set specials as one button

you can do one button uppercuts, one button fireballs, even one button raging demons

ed was only the beginning!

valle was just fucking around and set all his buttons to fireballs and uppercuts lmao
Maybe he should play someone who's shit at SF, both have the same one button control scheme, and then have the loser complain about how Valle won 30-0 because clearly execution is the barrier between them.

Rising Thunder needed to be made complete :(
the only thing weird to you is that fang isn't involved somehow

I c u
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Village

Ucchedavāda;238424964 said:
Has the world gone mad?

Did you see the fire emblem thread about them selling literal waifu's?

Yes, the answer is yes.

When are fighting games going to do that " here's the all female characters are in wedding dresses pack, we know its weird here you go you weird asshole" pack.

mbpm1

Maybe he should play someone who's shit at SF, both have the same one button control scheme, and then have the loser complain about how Valle won 30-0 because clearly execution is the barrier between them.

what's great is that everyone is on wifi and matchmaking takes forever, so it's a uniform experience with sfv Kappa

i didn't know it was miku who made that thread lmao

Did you see the fire emblem thread about them selling literal waifu's?

Yes, the answer is yes.

When are fighting games going to do that " here's the all female characters are in wedding dresses pack, we know its weird here you go you weird asshole" pack.
I did not see that thread.

And let's be honest: Bridal DLC for SFV would sell like hotcakes.

I am honestly surprised that DoA hasn't done it already.

lol. I had forgotten about that thread.

Village

You posting pictures but they really don't look that great, those dresses really make them look like dolls more that usual because its not fitting their form correctly.

Now obviously in a game with so many outfits or customization outfits thats harder to do, but its something you can do. When I add clothes to my dudes in tekken, or Saints row of all things, most of the time the clothes don't feel like I put clothes on an actual doll and they don't quite fit right, they take the time to make the elements fit the character they are.

It doesn't look like it here, when they get into battle stance the dresses, especially the short ones start looking very strange

Its not a good look

Kal

Quick question about the game; IIRC when the game came out Chun Li was top tier for a while... now she's not lol. What happened? Did she get nerfed?

Quick question about the game; IIRC when the game came out Chun Li was top tier for a while... now she's not lol. What happened? Did she get nerfed?
You guessed it.

She got insane nerfs in Season 2. She got SOME new stuff but it's really not good enough to cover her nerfs.

I don't know what netcode USFII uses but it's in every way better than SFV. I gotten matches from Chile and Canada and while players can set their own flags like in V's, games ended up being smooth. This is with a 5ghz wifi with signals showing to be weak on my opponent and yet the worse it has been was minor hiccups.

Meanwhile here's a player from Mexico from SFV. He's going to taunt then lag and skip about 20 frames to do his overhead. Then face a player from Liberia, why? I guess the flag is similar to the US.

You see people saying Capcom are getting lazy but other than the price tag, it's a really good remake, far better than the crap HDR could ever been.

Why can't SFV get this treatment? Has this game gone off the deep end to be advertised as a Esports game for spectators to watch as we as the gamer have to suffer trough the poor support?

I don't know what netcode USFII uses but it's in every way better than SFV. I gotten matches from Chile and Canada and while players can set their own flags like in V's, games ended up being smooth. This is with a 5ghz wifi with signals showing to be weak on my opponent and yet the worse it has been was minor hiccups.

I've been watching max and valle and the netcode looked terrible.

Top Bottom