• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Lulubop

I assume you're talking about the question I asked in the Capcom Fighters chat? But yeah, that might have been the case. Or maybe it was just someone from Japan? Who knows until Jiyuna brings it up again.

Oh, I meant Jiyuna saying he was banned from CPT commentary

edit: didn't know spooky was coming back

sylqtn5oxxhz.jpg

Kolin exists IRL.

I know LostBoss is gonna love this.

Blueblur1

About 3 weeks ago Jiyuna said on his stream that he was blacklisted and turned down for doing commentary at TGS (presumably for the invitational tournament that's going to be held at TGS). But it was just him joking around though it was never clear if he was being serious.

CPT Damon is in the chat telling folks he was never blacklisted.

kirblar

About 3 weeks ago Jiyuna said on his stream that he was blacklisted and turned down for doing commentary at TGS (presumably for the invitational tournament that's going to be held at TGS). But it was just him joking around though it was never clear if he was being serious.

CPT Damon is in the chat telling folks he was never blacklisted.
The annual TGS tournament is super high profile and will get A-listers.

Gilgamech

Tomorrow McGregor will knockout mayweathe in round 1 while simultaneously releasing the Menat trailer

Believe
Ono will step out onto the ring dressed as Menat and present the trailer himself. Unfortunately, since its durning a pay-per-view event you can only see the character by paying for the fight.

Speaking of EU popoffs I didn't know imstilldadaddy was in prison https://twitter.com/bbcthree/status/901134594572820482
If only he learned the most important lesson, not to play on hotel wi-fi.

Kolin exists IRL.

I know LostBoss is gonna love this.
Oh dear, I love this!
Great story about ISDD.

Although it doesn't have the feels, ESPN did a pretty good article on Tokido's relationship with his father and how it pretty much paved the way for him to be the player he is today.

http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_...abroad-led-tokido-top-fighting-game-community
Bx3dmneCcAAJx9j.jpg

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
NA ranking Top 10

3 Karin
3 Balrog
2 Laura
2 Guile

https://capcomprotour.com/standings/

When you have someone who main a character day 1 until the very last year but then switched only over a year in the new game, that's when you fucked up and continue to fuck it up even more.

What if you posted the global rankings and there were 9 different characters, including Nash, in the top ten? Would you be fucking up and continuing to fuck up?

What if you posted the global rankings and there were 9 different characters, including Nash, in the top ten? Would you be fucking up and continuing to fuck up?

Winning a few CPT with only a few well known players is impressive. But that doesn't change the fact that the character got worse after 2.5.

RM8

It took an embarrassingly long time but I'm finally winning with Chun way more than I'm losing! I guess she's my secondary now. As a Sim main, it's nice having some costumes 😬

Teh Lurv

Heh, I just ran into a player named ImainEminem. Three guesses who his main is.

Abigail

TBF, it used to be Ed. The downside of making character-specific punny names.

Pompadour

I really wish Dudley was in this game. I'll never wrap my head around charge characters. I fuck up the easiest stuff with Rog because of charging.

Pompadour

He was too big to fit entirely into the game

Now that Capcom has created the biggest character in Street Fighter history they should try and create the smallest.

It would be legitimately great if Menat was almost as short as Rocket Raccoon.

I wonder who the smallest SF character is currently. Ibuki?

Top Bottom