• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

18hgjo0vst7yojpg.jpg

jett

D-Member
Fuudo getting Ken'd with all those wakeup DPs. Sad. Too bad he got eliminated, his Mika is the most entertaining character to watch play for me.

OTOH any other Ken is like ugh.

FluxWaveZ

The DPs were fine; at least he managed to handle them and regain momentum when he needed to. But he somehow messed up twice in extremely critical moments where he didn't even need to be hesitant on oki ('cause Ken had no meter), and that cost him everything. Guess even the best mess up like that, but it was really bad.

DunpealD

Actually it's because I see her as a disgusting Lolicon fetish pandering character. If it were just a bishoujo thing then I wouldn't like Karin. Also from a lore standpoint she's like a self insert fan fiction thing .... the way she was dropped into alpha 3 max anyway.

Ingrids' not quite as horrible as someone like Marie Rose in Dead or Alive (a character that single handedly killed that franchise for me) and at least she isn't drawn to look like she's about 9 years old. I just find the whole lolicon thing kind of gross ? even a gothic lolita stuff.

If you're going to pander to fetishists out there , just continue giving all the ladies huge boobs and asses instead :p.

What if they changed Ingrid to adult?

HiResDes

If anybody has any use for an original Madcatz TE stick box hit me up, just pay the shipping, not sure what the hell you'd do with it but doesn't feel right throwing it out.

Pompadour

The same thing everybdoy wants for Sakura. Just more mature looking, instead of forever teen.

I'd like her main outfit to be that track suit she wears as a teacher. I'd be ecstatic over the salt if they made her schoolgirl outfit a Premium Nostalgia costume.

ZEKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GIVE ME

Still, I was hoping for a little more with this reveal, but hey, they did it right by releasing a character ON TIME.

Rymuth

That's true. Anything less wouldn't have been Capcpom.

Hard to believe that we are now waiting for the final character. It was a long ride.

*adjusts scholarly glasses* It's a reference to the Egyptian deity Bastet, who was depicted as a---

Aaaaaah, who am I kidding!

joe2187

Banned
She's an Egyptian female in a Capcpom game, of course she did.

She does a cat pose, does the "walk like an Egyptian" and does a belly dance all in one combo.

Huge GIF warning

OPMAVaS.gif

It seems all of her attacks are inspired by egyptian hieroglyphs....and contortionism

Top Bottom