• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Producer

anyone find a 3f safe jump for menat yet? might be better to just set up some stuff but it doesnt hurt to know. she has an easy 4f one

Teh Lurv

Multipass!

013.png

Thinking about getting back in to SFV but I need a new stick. What are some of the better sticks these days?
Most things will get the job done on the Hori and Qanba side, but is there anything you're looking for in particular? I use an eTokki Omni for the Noir layout and easy PS3/4/PC compatibility.

MCD250

Near as I can tell her win pose with a perfect is the same as her win pose with a regular win except with the perfect the ball hits her on the head.

I maybe wish her jump wasn't so floaty. Kinda throws me off.

Xeteh

Near as I can tell her win pose with a perfect is the same as her win pose with a regular win except with the perfect the ball hits her on the head.

I maybe wish her jump wasn't so floaty. Kinda throws me off.

She also has a different voice line.

HardRojo

She also has a different voice line.

There are lines for close matches and matches where the winner has a significant amount of HP left, haven't really checked if perfect rounds have special lines for all characters too. Is it only for Menat for now?

Momentary

Banned
Anyone have issues with SFV not starting on STEAM?

I try to run it but it automatically crashes without any warning window or anything. The SFV window doesn't even pop up.

I've added the folder and both .exe's to Window Defender's exceptions list and I've deleted the SFV folder from the appdata location.

Anyone else knows what else could be preventing it?

I'm running the game on:

Windows 10
Titan Xp
i7 6850K

Morphis

Anyone have issues with SFV not starting on STEAM?

I try to run it but it automatically crashes without any warning window or anything. The SFV window doesn't even pop up.

I've added the folder and both .exe's to Window Defender's exceptions list and I've deleted the SFV folder from the appdata location.

Anyone else knows what else could be preventing it?

I'm running the game on:

Windows 10
Titan Xp
i7 6850K
I had the same some time back, for me it was Avast. Do you have any other virus scanners running?

Even after all this time, I cannot for the life of me figure out the Gief-Abigail matchup. I have a better success rate against Guiles, it feels like playing Abi is literally a read-only match. Granted, Gief is a huge read character, but I don't see how Zangief navigates Abigail's armor and range in any way apart from good guesses and hoping Abi's pilot messes up, lol. Knee Hammer and LSPD are both outsped and outranged by Abigail's jabs, the Flex is mostly useless because Abigail has some monstrous multi-hit moves... I'm not sure what to do at all in this matchup.

Menat is awesome, I look forward to dropping plenty of her combos XD

All my joystick on 2 sticks no longer work on pc sfv :( Fine on ps4 and skullgirls

Anyone else?

Hrap4
Qanba obsidian

I had the same problem and deleting the "Input.ini" file in "%LocalAppData%\StreetFighterV\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor" fixed it for me. You can get there by pressing Win+R and entering the above, otherwise it should be below "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\StreetFighterV", though you may have to tweak Explorer settings to see some of the folders.

Edzi

lol, no way in hell Menat can compete with the top tiers in this game.

GGs producer, no way I can do anything with day one menat against your mains.

Producer

lol, no way in hell Menat can compete with the top tiers in this game.

GGs producer, no way I can do anything with day one menat against your mains.

ggs. I would have play more menat but i barely have been in the lab with her and i hate just flailing around doing random stuff lol. Was hoping you'd bust out alex :/

Top Bottom