• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Marvel

could never
She's so complex, before I logged off I found out to get the jump in after v-trigger it isn't just HP, HP like I thought. It is HP, HK, HP then jump... lol then if you want another, you jump in with HP then hit LPLK, HP for two orbs to drop down so you can get the yet ANOTHER jump in.

Chick is nuts.

I don't know how to describe this but it's super annoying. I just started playing this game again (PC) and when playing online in some matches the other player like walks back and forth and the screen stutters or lags or something. Makes it unplayable and very frustrating. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

It seemed to me the story mode was doing a Memento-thing, going backwards in time. Didn't Menat say something at the beginning about knowing the past?

Pretty sure Ed's story is an all encompassing before, during, and after the events of the main one. Menat appears to Ed during their fight with Guile & Gief to get the chess pieces.

kirblar

I don't know how to describe this but it's super annoying. I just started playing this game again (PC) and when playing online in some matches the other player like walks back and forth and the screen stutters or lags or something. Makes it unplayable and very frustrating. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Assuming you're not on WiFi, you need to up the connection minimum to 4-5 bars.

Just realised I have enough FM to buy all the S3 characters. Although I'll probably end up spending half of it on whatever stages are released between now and then.

joe2187

Banned
MjXOVun.gif

How butt is Bison's parry? Can it be done as a hard read? I've rarely seen anyone use it beyond projectiles but man if he could get that in more he'd have more combo routes, right?

In about 6-7 hours, I'm gonna post here again asking for some good Menat combos. BnB's and V-Trigger combos.

I'd better have them on my desk posted here when I do!

Akuma's is after the mainline story. Ryu, at that point, had found his new powers and such. So it'd have to be after the fact.

I use it a lot, hard reads and yolo.

It's not too bad.

Dang dude maybe I'll just do it. I used to play a little Bison back in the day but the lack of an AA and not being able to use his v-skill bothered me a bit. He'd be a fun change from Urien.

Marvel

could never
Go for it mang, Bison is great in V.

In about 6-7 hours, I'm gonna post here again asking for some good Menat combos. BnB's and V-Trigger combos.

I'd better have them on my desk posted here when I do!
I'll be in the tub

62lkc3xb

Just finished a 9 hour lab session with her and I didn't record anything remotely worth mentioning/sharing lol.

MechaX

I want to hit the lab with Menat tonight and finish that last trial, but man, Yakuza Kiwami should be showing up and I am still balls deep in Yakuza 0...

Haven't had a chance to boot since the update but has there been word/gif on Guile combing his hat? This is important.

He does.

YES

I'm getting my secondary TV. Shame it's coming right before the next tournament but ahhh fuck it. I'll just go to learn as much as possible and not focus on trying to win.

There is a lot of lv300+ peeps in ranked super bronze.. its getting tough trying to keep up with this, on top of the laggy matches i keep getting..

Games still fun, and the few menats ive found have been good matches

Top Bottom