• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

I just realized how similar Chun's CPT S1 alt is to Rose's design. (aka Rose is probably not showing up in SFV.)

I can think of a couple of reasons as to why Rose would show up in SFV:
Vi6ITdk.jpg

Marvel

could never
Haha A man after my own heart. Dat complicated mess it up in the heat of battle shit. It's the best way to lab it up.

First thing I learn with any character in V... longass v-trigger combos. Then two decent crush counter combos.

Then and only then do I figure out normals and what's safe/unsafe lol.

Alchemist

Menat's VTrigger is proving to be quite difficult. I can't seem to release the orbs consistently mid combo? What method are you guys using?

Producer

First thing I learn with any character in V... longass v-trigger combos. Then two decent crush counter combos.

complete opposite for me lol. i havent tried messing too much with the vtrigger stuff apart from doing the trailer combo

Marvel

could never
complete opposite for me lol. i havent tried messing too much with the vtrigger stuff apart from doing the trailer combo
I'm like it in every fighter lol.

Ooh yeah, you must reminded me about that final trailer combo into ca. I have done longer ones than it but I have yet to get the last 2 air recall orb juggles into most I do.

kirblar

Menat's reflect not giving her V-Gauge on projectiles is weird. Balance concern w/ not wanting to repeat SF4 Rose's multiple Soul Satellites per round?

histopher

Ucchedavāda;247431236 said:
I can think of a couple of reasons as to why Rose would show up in SFV:

Menat is dead flat in Bengus' pics but not so in game. With the way Rose is depicted there...she is going to be very big.
Please be in season 3.

Zackat

Full nostalgia season would be so boring for me. I haven't been playing fighting games my whole life though. I need at least one new character in there, preferably from Ed's posse.

I understand a full season of old characters would be mainline hype fuel for most of the FGC though so whatever.

Scotia

Banned
After this season I'd welcome an all returning season 3 with open-arms. I've loved these new characters but I'm dying to see old characters like Cody, Necro and Sakura in this game.

Well it seems in order to really put fear into someone, you have to be able to use her vtrigger
Menat's VTrigger is proving to be quite difficult. I can't seem to release the orbs consistently mid combo? What method are you guys using?
I double tap for most but some i hold and release.

Ryce

Rose is def showing up because Capcom keeps acting like they're afraid to say her name and refused to show her face in Menat's story.
Oddly, Rose is name-dropped as Menat's master in the official Japanese PR.
師匠であるローズよりとある使命を与えられているメナト。

cHaotix8

Man, Menat looks like she murders Akuma. I hope she kills Laura too. Doubtful though, since Laura just needs one EX bar to completely bypass her zoning. :( Go-1 is nuts

Neoxon

Season 3

Sagat
Sakura
Rose
Viper
Oro
Gill

How dope would that be
Though I think someone here said that they were in development, Flowtron said that Viper & Oro won't be in S3 (same for Necro & Q). Maybe in S4, I guess.

Menat banned at EVO 2018 because of ESPN confirmed
They'll just ban the costume. Belly-dancing in of itself isn't sexual, but it looks that way due to the costume being used.

galvenize

Season 3 now scrapped. Capcom to begin full-time development of waifu characters for future DLC reveals.

Anyone have good matches of Menat vs. Dhalsim?

Season 3

Sagat
Sakura
Rose
Viper
Oro
Gill

How dope would that be
I'd like Necro and Q, personally. That's not a bad list, though.

JusDoIt

What about

Rufus
Hakan
El Fuerte
Twelve
Ingrid
T.Hawk

Nah but seriously , we're Getting Sagat, Sakura and Oro for sure at this point. I think I'm okay with that.

Take off Hakan and T. Hawk and you have four of my Bottom 5 Street Fighter Characters Ever.

All you need to add is Seth.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Take off Hakan and T. Hawk and you have four of my Bottom 5 Street Fighter Characters Ever.

All you need to add is Seth.

Except Twelve was dope. Hard to win with but dope. I'd actually love to see the crazy shit they could do with him in SFV, but alas, he will remain alongside my man Remy in the scrapheap of SF history.

FluxWaveZ

They fixed Abby's run

I don't think they did; I'm still getting wrong inputs occasionally, though that might be what I feel in the heat of the moment. I'll need to look at a replay next time it happens.

They definitely didn't fix the Abigail audio issue where sound will drop sometimes if a crush counter or a hit happens.

Top Bottom