• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Producer

There is a lot of lv300+ peeps in ranked super bronze.. its getting tough trying to keep up with this, on top of the laggy matches i keep getting..

Games still fun, and the few menats ive found have been good matches

Player levels dont mean anything. Just means they completed alot of single player content

Teh Lurv

Player levels dont mean anything. Just means they completed alot of single player content

The only time player level concerns me is when I get matched with an opponent who has something like a level 30 player level and character level. That tells me my opponent either really likes playing that character or I've been paired up with a smurf-alt and I'm about to have my ass kicked.

SlimXx

Isn't Menat like 14 in the lore or something?

mntshrug.jpg

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Haven't been able to hit the lab at all today. So when Menat is doing orb V Trigger combos, you have to just press corresponding buttons (say LK and HK) during an attack (say cr.HP) for the orbs to fly out after and continue the combo?

LakeEarth

there's nothing about her age anywhere.
Whoever thinks she's 14 is projecting.

If you draw a woman, you drew a woman. Doesn't matter what number you staple to a drawing. Similarly, drawing a anime girl and calling her a thousand year old dragon doesn't stop it from being gross.

Syntsui

Haven't been able to hit the lab at all today. So when Menat is doing orb V Trigger combos, you have to just press corresponding buttons (say LK and HK) during an attack (say cr.HP) for the orbs to fly out after and continue the combo?
There are three ways:
Double tap any button
Hold and let go the button
Press the button one time off a HP/LK attack, doesn't matter if it's blocked.

Marvel

could never
Alriiight, my menat is getting there. Tricky with numb fingers but I like her too much not play right now.

Haha at people discussing her age like "Oh shit please be 18".

By the way you think Menat is lewd just wait for Zeku. That guy gonna bring a new kind of lewd to Street Fighter.

Marvel

could never
Alright that's enough playing today. Sheesh, been a long time since I played sfv all day most the night. Menat is awesome.

Recorded a couple basic ish combos so I'm happy.

TheOGB

Banned
I assumed she was like 19 because putting a 14-year-old in that mummy costume would be
MLpl0ws.png

By the way you think Menat is lewd just wait for Zeku. That guy gonna bring a new kind of lewd to Street Fighter.
I will be shocked and awed if we get a sexy old man in SF

JusDoIt

I just realized how similar Chun's CPT S1 alt is to Rose's design. (aka Rose is probably not showing up in SFV.)

Rose is def showing up because Capcom keeps acting like they're afraid to say her name and refused to show her face in Menat's story.

Top Bottom