• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Is KI hella unbalanced now? I haven't been paying attention.

Not really but the notion of high reward = high risk isn't really so prevalent in that game lol.

Every character is viable but some characters have some really cheap shit. Or some hilariously uncheap shit.

Just look at Cinder's flame spray move. The light version hits low and can be cancelled at any point into a shadow opener which works at all ranges. Now when Cinder's fired up (He gets a buff every 8 seconds to one of his moves) that move hits LOW at half a screen away, and he can keep it held down to do more potential damage, and is safe at almost all distances, and can cancel it into a shadow move.

Fucking Cinder.
Does ZB stand for ZombeBruce?
Hey, if it was me, the blacklist would be empty
cause the game's never installed long enough for me to put anyone on there.

What's wrong with KI?

Well, do people even have tournaments to base results off of anymore? I kinda missed a bunch of tournaments they had this year but I remember a lot of variance and not a lot of talk about balance

Edit: Nevermind KI is good but can we talk about Gundam Versus please

I blacklist people who smurf or who don't do the runback even when I always let them rematch me.

Other than that, haven't used it too much.

I have about ten, most of them RQers or dudes with really, really bad connections. Usually don't do the latter and just rock with it.

sephi22

Who the hell is Chad?

EDIT: Oh I see. Max will win based on celebrity alone, but he's barely a SF youtuber. I'm torn between Vesper and Core-A

JusDoIt

Red Bull are looking for FGC votes to decide the best Street Fighter YouTuber.

Chad looks to be winning. I voted for Core-A. To each their own.

My mind says Core-A, but my heart says Vesper.

Of course Max winning tho.

On second thought, the title is about Street Fighter YouTubers, not FGC YouTubers. Max and Core-A don't really focus on SF at all. Max in particular has spent the better part of the last decade hating on the past two Street Fighters. Cross Counter is dead. Vesper getting my vote.

Xeteh

Who the hell is Chad?

EDIT: Oh I see. Max will win based on celebrity alone, but he's barely a SF youtuber. I'm torn between Vesper and Core-A

He has to win, how else will we keep getting videos with him looking shocked on every thumbnail.

Instead of costumes for characters that dont get shit or fixes to winning animations like Bisons with his new costume?

Costumes are more important. But i would take taunts over Bison taking his hat off.

But I would take new win animations over taunts.

JusDoIt

I think Bafael could have made that list as well.

Baf and Desk.

Or the real champions of the scene, uploaders like Xuses, YogaFlame, and RektScrub.

Or the pirates like ToolAssisted and X-Kira.

All in all though, I think Vesper has the most well rounded channel with an SF focus. He does combo vids and mechanic breakdowns, he uploads his own (often hilarious) matches, and he offers (sometimes misinformed) news roundups.

kikiribu

Red Bull are looking for FGC votes to decide the best Street Fighter YouTuber.

Chad looks to be winning. I voted for Core-A. To each their own.
Shillian already has the most votes? Sad joke. He doesn't even play SF5. Most of his fans actually seem to encourage him to talk shit about SF5 out of blind hate.

Desk, Vesper, Bafael are my Top 3.

Seriously, you could just transplant OW's system to SF 1:1 and have it be almost perfect.

Taunts, winposes, costumes, match intros, move effects, VS screen poses etc.

Top Bottom