• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Blueblur1

Anyone see that X-Kira put up a 'leak' video? I think its just him/her speaking in Portuguese (I'm at work so I could only scrub through it for a couple seconds with no sound). English subtitles will be added soon supposedly.

Anyone see that X-Kira put up a 'leak' video? I think its just him/her speaking in Portuguese (I'm at work so I could only scrub through it for a couple seconds with no sound). English subtitles will be added soon supposedly.

Was it the v trigger, skills, etc one?

I'm already getting over Menat. The day after she released, she was all I could think about. Did her trials and getting a grasp of her strengths and weaknesses.

I'm ready to see what Zeku is talking about.

mbpm1

Baf and Desk.

Or the real champions of the scene, uploaders like Xuses, YogaFlame, and RektScrub.

Or the pirates like ToolAssisted and X-Kira.

All in all though, I think Vesper has the most well rounded channel with an SF focus. He does combo vids and mechanic breakdowns, he uploads his own (often hilarious) matches, and he offers (sometimes misinformed) news roundups.
Isn't yogaflame dead? I haven't seen vids from him for months. Xuses is the real one

I'd be down for more visual effects, just leave the showers for tekken

Edzi

If Max wins that sf youtuber award I'm going to be mildly annoyed, and I will express that annoyance in this OT with a slightly aggravated post. If cross counter wins, I'm going to be a little more than mildly annoyed.

Edzi

I don't understand how to use Menat. It feels like every other character dances literal circles around her.

Play neutral with her long range orb normals. Every once in a while when you're caught close to the opponent, try throwing out the orbs to get some free pressure/mixups on the return orb, but try to create distance again so you can use her orb normals to chip away at their life. Once you get trigger, you can use that to close out the round (or if you're like me, just pretend she doesn't have v-trigger).

bubumiao

My mind says Core-A, but my heart says Vesper.

Of course Max winning tho.

On second thought, the title is about Street Fighter YouTubers, not FGC YouTubers. Max and Core-A don't really focus on SF at all. Max in particular has spent the better part of the last decade hating on the past two Street Fighters. Cross Counter is dead. Vesper getting my vote.

Voted for Vesper.

Voted Vesper.
+1 Vesper Arcade

If Max wins that sf youtuber award I'm going to be mildly annoyed, and I will express that annoyance in this OT with a slightly aggravated post. If cross counter wins, I'm going to be a little more than mildly annoyed.

I'd much rather have Cross Counter win it over Max. Nothing against Max but SFV isn't his focus like it is for Cross Counter.

So, for me it's a toss up between Cross Counter and Vesper Arcade. Cross Counter is more entertaining but Vesper Arcade drops that hot news and is mostly SFV focused.

I have about ten, most of them RQers or dudes with really, really bad connections. Usually don't do the latter and just rock with it.

Sure if I'm tired of trying to enjoy the game.

Trying to react the opponent that's skipping animation is jarring when trying to play reaction base on top of the higher input latency.

I try not to add people in the blacklist but if I keep seeing the same action repeated, I have no choice but to add them.

Top Bottom