• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Syntsui

Punk has got Nemo's number, every new match is easier than the other.

OMG that second game was some desk combo video type of shit.

jett

D-Member
Watching the recorded stream. Spooby's stream quality is kinda ass huh.

I liked the random shoutout for Peru's football team tho lol

Lulubop

Norcal for sure? Did he say where exactly?

If we can get him in the bay area that'd be amazing.

Yea, he said Norcal. Said we'll find out who he's moving in with. Sounds like another FGTV house, he wants to actually compete in infinite

MCD250

Kolin is such a fun character to watch, at least for me. It's a shame not a lot of people use her because watching someone successfully pull together her counters, command dashes, ice cubes and hands into a consistent game plan is awesome.

Sinfamy

After over a year of dedication, having never played another Street Fighter game before, and overall being shit at fighting games in general, I've finally reached Gold.
My palms were sweaty, and my heart was racing.
1Qrij6J.png

Neoxon

After over a year of dedication, having never played another Street Fighter game before, and overall being shit at fighting games in general, I've finally reached Gold.
1Qrij6J.png
Wow, I need to play Ranked more often.

DJGYNLlXgAEzH_S.png

Congrats on hitting Gold Experience, man. Next stop, Crazy Diamond!

kikiribu

1Qrij6J.png
Was there vomit on your sweater already too?

Congrats on enduring the pain and suffering

Blinck

Guys I just recently bought SF5 for PS4 (standard)...I've been playing a bit of survival mode today and I'm noticing some framerate drops..in more than one stage but specially the one with the neon signs that get destroyed.
Obviously this fucking sucks in a fighting game.

Is this normal or a problem with my ps4?
The strange thing is that yesterday I didn't really notice this and I'm fairly sensitive to this. So, it seems like the more time I played today the worst it got, really weird.

Neoxon

Guys I just recently bought SF5 for PS4 (standard)...I've been playing a bit of survival mode today and I'm noticing some framerate drops..in more than one stage but specially the one with the neon signs that get destroyed.

The strange thing is that yesterday I didn't really notice this and I'm fairly sensitive to this. So, it seems like the more time I played today the worst it got, really weird.
I've done the "break the neon signs" challenge a few times & I didn't notice any frame-rate issues.

Syntsui

Play offline. The game lags when online even if you play the offline content.

Top Bottom