• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Systems Trailer and hands-on impressions

Butt reasons. I'm onto you!
No, it's for legitimate business, I swear! Here, have my badge
ezgif-117518508140ak6.jpg

KAL2006

Banned
Read on SRK forums more characters will be revealed at E3. They are embargoed and are probably in the build that is being shown now.

I'm sure you'll be able to just set up a button as being "Taunt", specially since seemingly there's no need for 3 punches/kicks as supers are done with just one button

LegatoB

I'm sure you'll be able to just set up a button as being "Taunt", specially since seemingly there's no need for 3 punches/kicks as supers are done with just one button
Well, in this build, Alpha Counters are Forward + 3P or 3K, so maybe if that changes.

Nephtis

Ken is as indispensable to my Street Fighter experience as Iori (with flames) to King of Fighters.

Like, I'll pay for the character if I must.

Subaru

Since Nash is so different now, I can imagine that Guile will be on SFV.

Oh, and Nash storyline is directly tied to Guile.

It's maybe new-topic worthy :

“There will never be a Street Fighter V on anything but PlayStation on PC”

We already knew about this, but some people expected the "Super" version or new updates to come on One.
No, a few insiders said it from the beginning, people will just ignore it because they want to. Here's what was known from almost day one, that link is just more confirmation.

SF5 is exclusive
Sony helped fund the game and Ono himself stated it would not have happened otherwise
PC and One console so all players are united
SF5 will update and not keep releasing with new iterations.

Things that came out afterward was Capcom wouldn't have gotten around to funding it until much later (2017/2018) and Sony is helping with the Tourney scene, The winner's amount is ridiculous high now.

Top Bottom