• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

Teknoman

Wow how are people playing this piece of shit with broken sound online? This shit is why there needs to be better open game return policies. No excuse for this broken shit.

Well to be honest the game is still fun as hell, sound glitch or not. It's something fixable (i hope) and the netcode itself isnt busted so unless things dont get fixed, there is no reason to go "Fuck this shit" and return the game couple days after launch. Imo of course.

Chavelo

Agreed. Loving the seamless transitions between matches. No wasted time with button checks and waiting for players to show up.

This I agree with. Make it a little less awkward with the girl announcer, and for dat esports talk get PG Ultradavid and normal James Chen.

And I would watch this shit all the time.

Ferrio

Banned
This I agree with. Make it a little less awkward with the girl announcer, and for dat esports talk get PG Ultradavid and normal James Chen.

I don't see how they could do this format in a huge tourny like evo.

K.Sabot

Please Arturo, just use Arturo as your name.

Actually hearing somone say NYCFurby is creepy.

Jesus fucking christ Rufus.

Chavelo

I don't see how they could do this format in a huge tourny like evo.

EVO is not an actual corporate/sponsored tourney, tho. It's still set up by the community...

Actually, heck, you can actually have it set up like this for the main stage, no? Two setups, an MC (which we had on the finals), go back and forth...

Devastation actually pulled it off, now that I think about it.

EDIT: Corrected! Nice. :D

They just apologized on stream to the fighting game fans, I thought that was pretty professional of them.

Yeah, get Ultrachen in and I would be okay with this and maybe get a girl from the FGC like Sherryjenix to do the between match stuff.

Solune

Street Fighter X Tekken is about as anime as you can get.
Jump cancel the shoryuken, I think.

No, C.MK into SRK, the SRK has to land the hit near the end of its animation.

----

Is anyone having problems in 2v2 mode where you go to cancel a move into a tag cancel and the tag cancel won't come out at all? Was playing with Floyd last night and it wouldn't work for either of us.

Top Bottom