• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

B00TE

Unless somebody else mentioned it and I didn't see it, I think Jin's costume is based off C. Viper. And I only say that because it's a suit.

Watching dem URLEY STREAMS over on Twitch.

EDIT: Gunloc mentioned it looking like Viper too. Wish there was another picture I could look at, it looks awesome.

Gamestop's site says the guide is out now. Gonna check my store today since I didn't make my way over there yesterday.

Horseress

WE GOT IT URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLEY!!!!!!!

And people can add me on PSN: julianoabrs

But now I'll only play some trials and test the game, tomorrow I'll rape that internet! (or not ^^)

So Rog gets Steve's cool costume that I wish he had, Juri gets to be Zafina who I wish was in, Viper's outfit looks better on a man, Gill looks exactly like I thought he would in SF4 series except with some accessories, and lol Akuma

I'll still buy them. I hope Seth wasn't just making shit up when he said that a season pass was a possibility.

They're on the disc anyway, just let me pay upfront and get them as they come out.

Tizoc

m7Sza.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man, I'm so hype. Seeing all of these people getting the game early only makes the fact that I have to wait for 3-day shipping even more disheartening. =/

Oh well. Maybe I can finish up Deus Ex: Human Revolution by then.

Back online, TYhe launch event was incredible. Met ono, seth and markman. Envious of all you playing already but I haven my OLE paid off at Gamestop. Also I am in this pic,
528777855.jpg

Being blocked by Blanka..

=l

So Rog gets Steve's cool costume that I wish he had, Juri gets to be Zafina who I wish was in, Viper's outfit looks better on a man, Gill looks exactly like I thought he would in SF4 series except with some accessories, and lol Akuma

I'll still buy them. I hope Seth wasn't just making shit up when he said that a season pass was a possibility.

They're on the disc anyway, just let me pay upfront and get them as they come out.

Same. Hoping for an all in one pack right off the bat.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I know that it isnt out yet so its kinda early (Specially without the day one patch) but ... any netcode impressions?

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Grats Fighting Community Streams, you have effectively sold me on a copy of this game.

So what is the difference between the Madcatz Fightstick Pro and the Fightstick VS.? Besides an extra $40?

Tizoc

Played against a friend from UAE at 4 bars and it was pretty good, I even pulled off the Hugo combo from the Fingercramp vid and won a round with it XP

...but man I GOTTA SET UP THE GEMS FOR EVERY CHARACTER?!?!
I really only need at least 2 setups, why can't I just use them for all characters?
...and speaking of which, only 2 setups? Hope a future patch allows you to make more.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah, check the links I edited in.

What a vague reference.

Also, something I noticed from looking over the roster a bit. Anyone ever notice how Tekken's female roster is the least uhh 'exposed' of any fighting game? Like the worst case you have is Nina, and she's still very covered compared to your Cammy, Mai, etc.

vocab

Grats Fighting Community Streams, you have effectively sold me on a copy of this game.

So what is the difference between the Madcatz Fightstick Pro and the Fightstick VS.? Besides an extra $40?

The one that's more expensive is sturdier, built around the connection of two sticks (which you need to buy separately), and a bigger storage wire case. That's all the differences I can see.

vg260

Does anyone recall the article or source that mentioned the possibility of additional DLC characters beyond the first 12? If I'm not crazy, I recall seeing one that stated they would evaluate that possibility. Not sure of the source.

edit: nvm. Just remembered that was probably from that rumored DLC leak.

I don't want to spoil myself for anything on the disc yet, and just enjoy it all for myself when I pop it in Tuesday, but is this okay to click?

I'm curious about DLC characters.

There's no text, voices, or narration, so knock yourself out.

If anything, you'll just know what costumes they'll be wearing.

Top Bottom