• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

supahkiwi

Banned
Ogre has a corner infinite Kappa

mHyXy.jpg

Filth

Only concern is during online there are to many timeouts. They needs to extend the default time in my option

TheUnsane1

Neo Member
Hmm if the net code is ass atm I may just go with the ps3 version out of the gate. I planned to get 360 to start and swap to ps3 when the dlc characters started to hit since I am thinking the 12 extra characters for vita are going to be the dlc packs from the ps3 version. Sort of like they acted like Jill and Shuma would be free on vita originally.

Westlo

My hopes for a Makoto alt for Asuka crushed? :(

Since I'm planning for my main team to be her and Ibuki, it would've been perfect.

I was thinking Sakura until the Vita pushback confirmed she was coming anyway, than like you I was thinking/hoping for a Makoto costume. We'll get at least another round of costumes.. but personally I hope the next set is actual alternates, new and throwbacks. Should go swap, alternate, swap, alternate.

Westlo

I'll be surprised if we don't get some more colors week 1, maybe even with the Day 1 patch. I think the total amount of colors is 16, which is a big step up from SFIV.. considering what you can alter... and a massive step up from lol 1 color alt costumes in MVC3.

I really hope pics of the other alts surface soon. I'm really anxious to see Asuka's. Rose is my favorite steet fighter character and Asuka is my T6 main and one of my favorite tekken characters. So if her alt really is based off of Rose then that is extremely awesome and I will be forced to main Asuka.

Seems the PS3 ver. has custom soundtrack option, can anyone confirm this?

I just read a post on SRK that confirms its in.
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...ion-thread-rev-b.147257/page-156#post-6590557

Westlo

I really hope pics of the other alts surface soon. I'm really anxious to see Asuka's. Rose is my favorite steet fighter character and Asuka is my T6 main and one of my favorite tekken characters. So if her alt really is based off of Rose then that is extremely awesome and I will be forced to main Asuka.

I really can't tell off memory, all I remember is the veil, could be Ibuki as well, need too see a pic.

Westlo

how in the hell do people already have this game????

I know that feeling bro... I'll be getting this Monday Australian time (sunday american) which is pretty good since it goes on sale Thursday over here. Some ebay importer has ordered a lot, his store is like 10 mins drive for me... good price too so I'm double dipping with both systems.

But still... not urley enough :(

hertog

I know that feeling bro... I'll be getting this Monday Australian time (sunday american) which is pretty good since it goes on sale Thursday over here. Some ebay importer has ordered a lot, his store is like 10 mins drive for me... good price too so I'm double dipping with both systems.

But still... not urley enough :(

???

I'm afraid I'll have to wait until friday :(

I think Jin has to be viper. Straining my eyes here, it looks like he might have on her yellow sunglasses. Plus the gloves and the white button up shirt.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Hmmm... if I were to choose a Capcom design I'd have liked to see on Asuka, I'd have picked:

akira-project.png

Gil-Ogre looks pretty cool.

Julia and Xiaoyu both has Chun-li Alts? eesh.

No, but even Bob's "Ryu" outfit had the ripped sleeves.

Kazyua's "Guile" is wearing a full military jacket and hat. Some of them are quite different.

But the only thing though that made me think Evil Ryu might be a possibility besides the color of the outfit, is the fact that Ryu's alt is based on Devil Jin. (Which happens to be green...)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
MCZ x FINAL ROUND X TEAM SP00KY Twitter Contest

6802443946_1f66e48543_o.png

We're running a contest during FINALROUND XV weekend! You guys should enter. Click for details. http://twitpic.com/8rcth7

Make sure you follow @ATLfinalround @MadCatzInc @MarkMan23 and @teamspooky - tweet the message. Then WIN <3

This is the message that has to be tweeted:

Thank you @ATLfinalround for 15 years of #FGC support! Let's WIN together @MarkMan23 @MadCatzInc @teamspooky - http://twitch.tv/teamsp00ky

Top Bottom