• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

What are some of the big differences (like special or command moves) people have noticed for the Street Fighter cast? Chun has scoop motions, Ryu has donkey kick, I heard Abel has a shoulder charge....

Nose Master

Fucking disgusting. At least have the foresight to remove it, even if it's finished. All I'm asking for is a convincing lie, god damn it.

V_Arnold

Do people really freak out about the DLC characters being included? Why do you care? It does not matter what is in the disc, what matters is what you have paid for, that is about it.

If one feels like 38 chars is not enough, well, then no buy. It does not matter if they have 90 imaginary character in the disc, when the package contains 38 playable characters, and the option to buy more for some added money.

eyetvsnapshot12.jpg

eyetvsnapshot15.jpg

eyetvsnapshot16c.jpg

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
JACK X looks so cool in capcom-style.

Alisa is freaky, but her face is modeled so well! Wish those guys would go back and re-do SFIV Rose -_-
She has bendy legs, really-flat open hands, her head stays focused forward as she spins around, and her legs move funny when she crouches. So "uncanny valley" in a way, such robotic motions on a human-like figure.
Her garter belt and hair don't change when she swaps sides, but that's probably on purpose?

Megaman is kinda funny, his gun doesn't properly switch sides when he does. So he ends up shooting blaster shots out of thin air, and his stance doesn't seem to flip, though his animations do.

So many characters to already learn on release... so many more to possibly learn once this "Disk Leaked Content" shows up legit...

Westlo

JACK X looks so cool in capcom-style.

Alisa is freaky, but her face is modeled so well! Wish those guys would go back and re-do SFIV Rose -_-

Yeah it kinda sucks that Rose, Cammy and Sakura were modeled the same time as the Arcade cast, because the females they've put out since starting with Juri and the 3S girls have been a lot better.

V_Arnold

I am disappointed by Sakura's same old bland clothes and dull face...

Looking at Asuka and Lili, THAT is what I wanna see being done to SFIV's females, but sadly that wont happen in this iteration.

You like streams do ya folks?

Quoteeeeeee

[email="http://www.twitch.tv/sfxtekken2][/email]

Get in here folks.

Jack-X has dat range and flies mang.

You like streams do ya folks?

Quoteeeeeee

[email="http://www.twitch.tv/sfxtekken2][/email]

Get in here folks.

Jack-X has dat range and flies mang.

Oh yes. Christie's character model looks amazing. Why is that most of the characters I want to play are dlc =( I share your folks thoughts on Rose's face. Imagine if they didnt put her in SFIV and saved her for this game. She would look a million times better than she does now. Hopefully she has a chance for redemption if she makes it in Tekken vs Street Fighter.

Nose Master

What in the world did they do to Cody's voice? lol

That's just his japanese voice, no?

I'd edit that out, btw. Less lurkers clicking on the stream, less likely it'll get big enough to get axed before he goes through everyone.

--

You can definitely juggle after a criminal upper, eh? It's pretty bad that despite just whining about unlock keys, I'd pay for this, right?

Maybe this is Capcom streaming. Ono, you god damn genius.

LowParry

So from what has been shown, I think we have full fledged DLC characters on disc. Oooookay. Capcom. Get your shit together. Make these available like...Day 1.

Top Bottom