• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

And for the ladies (and gay guys) you have Mr Cavill

M0xertll.jpg

Lets keep this balanced

lmao at that awful picture of henry cavill. proof that a bad haircut can even make a godly looking person kinda goofy in appearance.

also margot >>> gal gadot

ninjabat

Damnit! I need to know who Scott Eastwood is playing!

Since Steve Trevor was debunked and WB is apparently going with John Stewart as Green Lantern, its unlikely he is Hal Jordan.

Can't think of anyone besides Richard Grayson. Are there any famous soldiers in dc comics who he could possibly be playing?

It's a really bad photo. I am sure the costumes could look better under different lighting.

Maybe.

At least DC/WB is trying something different with this.

Corpsepyre

Banned
I have a feeling we'll end up with the tatoo'ed up Joker. It's a film by David Ayer. One look at his films, and it's certain. Many of his characters are tattoo'ed up muscle-bound men.

Platy

Where's Platy? She needs to know Harley has diamonds confirmed.

Yeah those pics fix most of my worries that I had with the design ... the half colored shirt/hair/short, bigger contrast, more card theme stuff... sad to see the hammer be exchanged for a bat but I can see why the "gritty realism" made that choice xD

Every bit of text associated with Harleys outfit is a disappointment.

Other than that it's probably as good as you could expect.

It could definitely be better, of course, but could probably be a lot worse.

I mean, that IS what Harley looks like these days, it's just that her design these days is also awful.

A "puddin" choker and tattoo though. Holy Christ. How on the nose do you have to get?

Did someone say great big bouncing cuts of manbeef, I mean Henry Cavill?

tumblr_mwp0o0UsAY1rdobjio1_250.gif
tumblr_mwp0o0UsAY1rdobjio3_250.gif

tumblr_mwp0o0UsAY1rdobjio4_250.gif
tumblr_mwp0o0UsAY1rdobjio5_250.gif

When i first saw that i looked at myself and was like, motherfucker.....

Costumes look great, Harley and Deadshot the highlights.

Dude on the far left is so going to die in the first 20 minutes. And then El diablo. Rest is safe.

rtcn63

Gadot is gorgeous, she just seemed really really waifish in Fast. And Cavill... jeebus, he's 31? I remember watching him in The Tudors, thought he was older.

When i first saw that i looked at myself and was like, motherfucker.....

Costumes look great, Harley and Deadshot the highlights.

Dude on the far left is so going to die in the first 20 minutes. And then El diablo. Rest is safe.

If El Diablo dies then it won't be until the end of the story, saving everyone by blowing himself up. He was actually a core part of the New 52s Suicide Squad.

No costumes.
DCCU still afraid of looking like comicbook movies?

Deadshot is the only one looking good

Do you know anything about the source material at all? Just asking. Because they're all pretty faithful to it except for Slipknot and Enchantress.

DeathyBoy

Banned
No costumes.
DCCU still afraid of looking like comicbook movies?

Deadshot is the only one looking good

So you're ignoring that Harley Quinn has her costume from the current comics, that Killer Croc has prosthetic make-up, and that Deadshot's costume (as per Will Smith's Facebook) is the spitting image of the comic-book one?

Seriously, can you Marvel fanboys just grow the Hell up and stop with the 'IT'S GOTG LOL/WHERE ARE COSTUMES' rubbish? You come across as idiots.

Shaanyboi

Banned
So you're ignoring that Harley Quinn has her costume from the current comics, that Killer Croc has prosthetic make-up, and that Deadshot's costume (as per Will Smith's Facebook) is the spitting image of the comic-book one?

Seriously, can you Marvel fanboys just grow the Hell up and stop with the 'IT'S GOTG LOL/WHERE ARE COSTUMES' rubbish? You come across as idiots.

Was this really necessary?

I feel embarrassed to ask but this is the first comic property I have never heard of.
What is the suicide squad?

I think they're like the "Expendables", except they're b tier criminals from the DC universe that are headed by the ruthless Amanda Waller, who offers them dangerous/impossible missions for time off their sentences. And they usually get killed if they try any funny shit..

Top Bottom