• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad Review Thread: As Fresh As Green Lantern!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict a bigger drop than BvS, BvS was carried because it has Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman in the same movie, Suicide Squad doesn't have the same appeal

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Aww, that green jacket pic wasn't what we all thought (hoped) it to be... Leto clears it up...

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/08/jared-leto-gucci-truth?mbid=social_twitter

Except that’s not what happened at all. “The thing about the photo is—I’m going to be honest with you—I was actually making a face at someone across the runway,” Leto told VF.com on a phone call early Thursday morning. To cushion the blow, he conceded, “I have that feeling with most things [Gucci] makes because they make such beautiful things. But I was actually goofing off with a friend, and you can’t actually tell from the picture.

“Sorry to ruin your meme,” he said. “Perception versus reality.”

“Maybe I’ll just go on believing that it was a moment of joy,” I said, laughing the pain away.

“Or you could tell the real story,” he suggests. “That would be interesting.”

Astral

I wonder how many people are watching this just to see how bad it is. If I do watch it today, that'll be the reason.

Man dreams are being shattered for the DC universe. We get the Worlds Finest on the big screen together for the first time and it ends up being bad. Wonder Woman on the big screen for the first time and she's in a bad movie. Harley Quinn on the big screen for the first time, bad movie. This is the first time Joker was in a bad movie. A no smiling Superman who's face is always constipated. We could've had a Red Hood story line for the solo Batman film but now that's ruined because Batman is a killer in this universe.

Jimmy Olsen
...WHY :(

Tom_Cody

8Zumhhul.png
Lol. Pitch perfect.

It was ridiculous that he wasn't nominated for an Oscar. That movie wouldn't have been half as watchable without his performance.

should have dropped benedict cumberbatch or bradley cooper for a gylenhaal nomination. those two didn't deserve shit that year for their films.

lol. Warcraft prolly my favorite blockbuster of the summer after Star Trek Beyond. but yeah...it's a cruel summer. even Jason Bourne sucked.

BronsonLee has to post his review in GermanGAF in dutch!

My finest hour was vanity searching, finding that, then being dumb for like 5 minutes in there before making an ill-advised post in the DCOT that came off way meaner than it intended to

lol. Warcraft prolly my favorite blockbuster of the summer

the fuck

You bring nothing but the hottest of takes, and also are the only one I'm sure isn't in Disney's pocket

My takes are fiery, like this money from Disney I'm burning right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom