• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Suicide Squad' to Star Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney

Status
Not open for further replies.
He juggles mind control like he juggles his personalities.

Their black manta was pretty good though. Still is worth watching YJ, my favorite animated DC series behind Batman TAS and JL/U.

Penguin

Because hair...

I guess Leto's hairdresser tweeted out this pic...

B_RHyOPUQAIWlzy.jpg

Hex

Banned
It is sad to me every time I see the stupid sloppy Heath Ledger Joker make up jobs anymore these days replacing countless years of better Jokers.
(No, not Nicholson).
I really hope they go more classic with the new one.
Ledger did a great job but fuck I am tired of that visual version.

Sheroking

Nah, dark hair people usually have to bleach their hair before dying it a bright color, like green.

Green dye isn't going to look good on film. You need an earthier look, which means mixing it with another color. If they're going bright green, it makes sense to use water-soluble paste over blonde hair.

Looks like they may be going for the new New 52 Joker design.

Eh. Joker has had short, slicked back hair many times over the years, including Batman 1989.

That's assuming they're going to slick it back for the movie at all.

Worst joker is YJ Joker, I don't think it's even up for debate.

I think it is definitely up for debate. IMO, The Batman version and Emerson were much worse. At least the one in YJ was very unsettling and creepy; The Batman Joker sounded like he was trying too hard to sound like Hamill.

Penguin

For some reason, it took me way too long to realize that some versions of the Joker lacks eyebrows like the one from TAS

I think it is definitely up for debate. IMO, The Batman version and Emerson were much worse. At least the one in YJ was very unsettling and creepy; The Batman Joker sounded like he was trying too hard to sound like Hamill.

I never gave The Batman or Beware the Batman series a view. I just watched the one movie of like Batman vs Dracula on netflix and was bored out of my mind.

I may give it a try if I have the means to sometime, it looked like they actually referenced a lot of DC stuff outside of Batman in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom