• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Suicide Squad' to Star Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it if they use the current Capullo look for the movie and it looks like that's what we're getting its definitely my favorite look ive seen for Mr J since the JLU and Heath look.

Imperial

I'm guessing the full reveal will be at SDCC this year. There's very little chance this'll happen, how amazing would it be to have him in a post credit scene after Batman v Superman?

Kinyou

Jared in Paris today. Channeling his Fight Club character?

tumblr_nkqyi40yBN1t5lrovo1_400.jpg
I think I know who to cast if they ever make a Karl Lagerfeld movie

I'm guessing the full reveal will be at SDCC this year. There's very little chance this'll happen, how amazing would it be to have him in a post credit scene after Batman v Superman?

With how hard they're learning on Dark Knight Returns imagery, borrowing this scene makes for a cool stinger.

sys1nvP.jpg

Although I suspect BvS will tease Justice League over Suicide Squad.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Been man-crushing on Jared Leto since Dallas Buyers Club. I have a feeling this is gonna be a knockout of a performance.

a916

Just because it's slicked back now, doesn't mean that's how they'll dress it up for the movie (they could, but we don't know yet for sure)

Shaanyboi

Banned
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4155-1386096821-0.gif

I have a friend who is sculpting for this movie. Trying to pry details outta him, but he won't budge.

My other friend who is working on deadpool though...well all I'll say is that I've seen some stuff and its going to be AMAZING.

lol Is this where we reveal shit we've seen? Because there is a certain superhero costume that I can say will look fucking awesome on-camera :p

lol Is this where we reveal shit we've seen? Because there is a certain superhero costume that I can say will look fucking awesome on-camera :p

Haha I dunno. I just work in LA in the camera dept. on movies and shit. So I've just become friends with a lot of VFX artists who work in the area and know how much of a geek I am.

I can't speak for Suicide Squad at all, but all I can say is that Deadpool is going to be the real deal. Based off of what I've seen, and of course reading the leaked script years back.

Kibbles

Just because it's slicked back now, doesn't mean that's how they'll dress it up for the movie (they could, but we don't know yet for sure)

Yup. Just an appearance at a fashion show today, not like he's at a promo shoot. For events then he had it slicked back, wasn't slicked back in the movie.

1998:
Jared-Leto-1998-Fight-Club.jpg
giphy.gif

Neoxon

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4155-1386096821-0.gif

I have a friend who is sculpting for this movie. Trying to pry details outta him, but he won't budge.

My other friend who is working on deadpool though...well all I'll say is that I've seen some stuff and its going to be AMAZING.
Mah hype, it can't take it.

Also, let me fix that gif for you.
tumblr_niuduamGPQ1qj3dbwo1_1280.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom