• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Suicide Squad' to Star Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Yup. Just an appearance at a fashion show today, not like he's at a promo shoot. For events then he had it slicked back, wasn't slicked back in the movie.

1998:
Jared-Leto-1998-Fight-Club.jpg
giphy.gif

Why does this dude keep forgetting to get older?

I love cara delevigne, not sure on how she can act though but she just popped up in pan this year and suicide squad the next. She's got an intense look

Ahasverus

He's going to look more psychopath yet more dangerous and smart thab Ledger, just less horror type villain (Ledger gave gothic "crow-like" vibes. Wonder if they'll give him panda eyes? doesn"t seem to be the case.

Blader

Why did Hardy dip out?

Officially, for scheduling reasons -- he's shooting The Revenant right now which is apparently going over schedule, and when that wraps he has to do PR for Mad Max.

But there were also reports/rumors that the Rick Flagg role was cut down in rewrites to emphasize Deadshot and the Joker more, and he lost interest because of that.

Pachimari

I can't help it but be excited about this movie. I only know Suicide Squad from the Arrow show, and have only really known Joker and Harly Quinn for a long time.

Can't wait to see Leto as Joker, but I'm even more excited to finally see Harly come to life on the big screen.

Ovid

Officially, for scheduling reasons -- he's shooting The Revenant right now which is apparently going over schedule, and when that wraps he has to do PR for Mad Max.

But there were also reports/rumors that the Rick Flagg role was cut down in rewrites to emphasize Deadshot and the Joker more, and he lost interest because of that.
That sucks.

I would've liked to see him in this film.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
According to Hollywood Life Jared Leto's Joker will be:

“Jared wants to make sure his Joker is not only something the fans will love, but he doesn’t want to step on the toes of Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger,” an insider tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

“He wants to make the character completely his own,” our source continues. “He knows that this role may be his most difficult ever, but he is confident that he will make his version of the Joker the best. This Joker will be more cerebral and comedic than what we have seen before, nobody should expect a copycat version. It’s going to be awesome!”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/03/02/jared-leto-the-joker-suicide-squad-role/

I completely welcome a Joker with more jokes and whimsy, not just nihilism and irony as a substitute (which totally worked for Nolan's vision, but we need something different this time around).

anaron

I think the stylists photoshop is probably the best indication as to how it'll look considering he's the one dying the hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom