• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintamen

Feeeeemmmme! We need to work on this.
Give it time, it's a slow process.

Kuroko no Basket 14
First this:
sbasketball14720pmkvsna.jpg
than a sporty Riko, some Fan-service and their dirty faces. Moar!

Kuroko no Basket 15
Loved to see some of their families for once, especially Riko's dad and the monkey siblings. haha

The anime compatibility thing seems kind of silly. Most people should have high compatibility with each other since just about everyone likes the same popular mainstream properties, with a few rare exceptions. I'm sure if someone made a Hollywood movie compatibility thing, 95% of the American population would be all very compatible.

Killing fun? Killing joy? Am I warm?
Sort of, but the otaku corpses in my- whoa there, almost said too much.
You should watch Angel's Egg. It'd be kind of like Innocence if you replaced all the dialogue (except for a few mandatory bible quotes) and action scenes with two people staring at each other ominously while their delicately animated hair flows in the post-apocalyptic wind. And it's an animeGAF favorite!
Is it really post-apocalyptic?
I don't think there was a time in the "world" of Angel's Egg when things were not that dreadful.

Nafe

I keep a text file with my own ordered list starting with #247 (Rozen Maiden) based on my original ANN list that I still update now and then.

You can keep a list for yourself, and also a list for others!

That's true. I'll maybe look into it then.

You should watch Angel's Egg. It'd be kind of like Innocence if you replaced all the dialogue (except for a few mandatory bible quotes) and action scenes with two people staring at each other ominously while their delicately animated hair flows in the post-apocalyptic wind. And it's an animeGAF favorite!

-Wait, so the police knew Justeen had the drugs and was exporting them to her cousin Tony?
-What are you talking about?! There's nothing like that in the film!
-Yeah, see, when I get bored I just make up my own movies, I have a very short attention span.

This is how I imagine most casual anime viewers review of Angel's Egg looks like :(

Not enough explosions and harem antics.

Star Driver 4
tumblr_ln8447tlGB1qcl077o1_500.png

Not anymore...

Well Wako secured her place as best female character in this. Surely she can have more fantasies? I also did like their chat in the beach, raincoats scene, and totem pole place. Takuto is really great personality wise, and I guess shes alright, kinda feel bad about her shrine maiden position, but well at least its a device to drive both Takuto and I guess Sugata, who is really taking a backseat.

Narag

Koutetsu Jeeg 4

In this episode, Hiroshi Shiba defaces a national monument and brushes his teeth. The events are, of course, unrelated.

IGzrxl.png
AIRqpl.png

RbkAPl.png
t6aSel.png

This episode made me consider the possibility Happy Science is wrong.

Gintamen

Koutetsu Jeeg 4

In this episode, Hiroshi Shiba defaces a national monument and brushes his teeth. The events are, of coruse, unrelated.
That looks like the best series I've ever seen! Is every episode as magnificant as this one seem to be?

It blows my mind that people can identify a character based on their ass. Not saying I couldn't either, but come on, this is hilarious.
It's the outfit, short white dress, knee highs and it's a perry recent series. Which anime girl doesn't have a good looking ass nowadays[if series contains FS]?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom