• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muv-Luv Death Label: Double Triple Hibachi 6
jl4EufXIu7KF7.jpg

Muv-Luv's casual racism is always a treat.
Butts. Butts everywhere. Unfortunately, Muv-Luv has yet to learn that quality trumps quantity. For every good butt, there were six middling-to-pathetic butts. I give this episode 3 butts out 5.

Also some stuff happened but I didn't give a single fuck. It was all just an excuse to show the Muv-Luvs in bikinis and have Takamura act moe.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Red haired girl from ep 4 was >>>>>>>>>>>>> the loli, that's for sure.

Red hair girl has been my favorite so far in this series.

Rosalia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone else

Sucks
had to make her a criminal of an orange guild.. I thought this show was finally going to give us an interesting character. Silly me.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

Sucks
had to make her a criminal of a pk guild.. I thought this show was finally going to give us an interesting character. Silly me.

It wasn't a pk guild though. It was an orange guild.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

Sucks
had to make her a criminal of a pk guild.. I thought this show was finally going to give us an interesting character. Silly me.

I agree with everything in this post. SDBurton for yuri leader 2012!

Ultimadrago

Space Brothers 19

UIx5T.png

Unfortunately, Mutta stopped mixing up the impersonations.
Besides that, little purpose besides
even more childhood back story on Mutta
and some soft bonding displayed in two groups.

I didn't "feel" this episode. It felt pretty stagnant all around. However, I am looking forward to them getting out of that darn box.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Space Brothers 19

Unfortunately, Mutta stopped mixing up the impersonations.
Besides that, little purpose besides
even more childhood back story on Mutta
and some soft bonding displayed in two groups.

I didn't "feel" this episode. It felt pretty stagnant all around. However, I am looking forward to them getting out of that darn box.

You didn't feel so moon this episode? :(

Theonik

Someone already covered me, but, watch the show and then read it here either directly before or after you watch Episode 11. Be sure to post impressions here as I am always waiting/watching for new people to finish Ano Hana to show them the true light.

I'll try can't promise anything as I suck at doing impression posts.
I used READY!! from iDOLM@STER myself. The karaoke version of course. I'm not brave enough to have the vocals playing out loud.
I also used to have the Gundam seed ED as a ringtone before that. That one was also funny as I had loaned that phone to my father after I replaced it, and he never did bother to replace the ringtone so imagining it ring was quite amusing.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I hope Grimrock gets screen time. The fandom is also pretty funny, I dont know why anyone would wish to live in the Sword Art Online world, being in a place where sleep pk's is possible even in safe zones is just a baffling consequence to accept.
Just like real life? What a concept!

Lurky

Sword Art Online - 4&5

Episode 4 was pretty meh, but 5 had me holding my sides. Seriously,
all this shit going down just because of a shitty ring that dropped off a boss?

If there's anything this show did right, it's nailing the dumb drama that plagues guilds in MMO's.

It's a damn shame
that girls that actually look appealing are either evil or dead by the end of the episode, while annoying loli girls like Silica live to see another day. If only their places were reversed where Yoruko was like a big sister type to Kirito in episode 4 and Silica ended up getting the dagger in the back in episode 5.. if only.
:/

You selling that +20 agi ring?! I'ma kill you!

Red haired girl from ep 4 was >>>>>>>>>>>>> the loli, that's for sure.
Ya'll are crazy.
More loli? Goddamn it.
Anything can always use more loli.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
The way Goemon speaks is heart attack inducing. Cajunator will need a medical team on standby whenever he gets to watching this.

I said "wow". I've already been to the ER enough this year... dunno if I should be so eager to go again.

Fate/Zero 12-13

Really love the way Gilgamesh has been handled in Zero...some really great dialogue between him and Kirei in ep 12. This has been one extremely well written and paced series thus far.

As far as ep 13...Holy shit @ Caster. Ready to see the
Saber, Lancer and Rider alliance kick some ass. Hoping this won't mean the end of the road for Rider soon

Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works

Wasn't sure what to think of this going in, and ended up liking it. The pacing seems rather quick and it seems like there is quite a bit that is glossed over, but then again this movie does assume one has seen the TV series, so that's fine. Liked the presentation of Shirou here a lot more than I remember from the series. I felt that the storyline particularly with him
and Archer was quite well handled. Definitely crazy for Archer to set all of that up to try to kill his younger self

Very cool action scenes throughout
especially between Shirou and Archer
, however
I can't believe Illya had to have her still-beating heart ripped out by Gilgamesh...whyyyyyyyyy?! *cries*

Beyond finishing up Fate/Zero I was thinking of picking up Fate/Extra on PSP again. Got it from Gamefly and only played a couple of hours before sending it back, mostly because I got busy with other stuff. I wasn't crazy about the battle system, but is the story worth putting up with it for?

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Well I don't think this is a particularly hard choice. Casshern Sins is a beautiful looking show with a great atmosphere but ultimately it isn't much more than that. Once you've seen three episodes the other twenty-one are nearly redundant.

Personally, I think that's an unfair oversimplification.

Arcana Famiglia 06

kFYpn.gif

Libertia and his boobs problem.

So, this week everyone's kidnapped people rescuers fighting against pirates!

That's the closest thing we got since the start to mobsters with magic powers. Not bad action, still like the punishment game segments and wasn't as otome as I thought it would be.

Dresden

Whoa, what the flying fuck? Litchi Hikari Club is getting an anime!? That's just.... wat?

That's a friggin guro manga! Will this be the 2nd anime of one ever?

Like, the more I think about this, the more it's like . . . how?

I mean, they're going to have to somehow fit in all the extreme gore and violence... but then there's the underage gay sex, drugs, kidnapping, disemboweling, or
that part where the little girl gets raped with a steel pipe.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
More loli? Goddamn it.
I was hoping that you'd watch the episode before seeing gifs. lol

Arcana Famiglia 06

http://i.imgur.com/kFYpn.gif

Libertia and his boobs problem.

So, this week everyone's kidnapped people rescuers fighting against pirates!

That's the closest thing we got since the start to mobsters with magic powers. Not bad action, still like the punishment game segments and wasn't as otome as I thought it would be.
So does she have a full harem now, or is it still those two guys that wanted to free her. lol

It's pretty bad.

/still watching
You know you love it. Best "worst" show of the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom