• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some of the girls in oda are definitely cute but after not being able to finish sengoku collection, i'm just not so sure anymore.

Nobuna has an actual plot that's carrying it episode through episode. Sure, it's basically the same as reading through the Sengoku period in a Japanese textbook expect flip the genders for half the characters, but it's still good.

Sengoku Collection has none of that and instead is a weak slice of life with a new girl every week just so we don't get bored of looking at the same character designs.

Dresden

Always bet on Duke Ichika!
All dem customers can't possibly be wrong.
Post some of the
yuri
novel stuff. lol
I'd have to actually read them and right now that's not a very tempting prospect.

Control-F for 'tentacle' did yield me this though.

As he said those words, the cold, damp tentacles stroked
Asuna's
face.

"S...Stop!! What do you...!?"

Asuna
desperately resisted, but the slug immediately extended new tentacles. Touching the skin of
Asuna's
leg, the tentacles slowly reached up into her dress.

Nobuna 05

BqUUU.gif

I guess she isn't a numbers girl.

So, Hanbei. So first impression is a Zhuge Liang knock-off, while boring is probably better than a purple pretty-boy with a whipsword but not as cool as a compass wielding shota. But, nope, she's a loli. Oh well.

Not that bad. I like magic, so tossing magic into this already ruined world is ok with me. Not having Oichi in the mix, means I am really looking forward to Nagamasa's violent death as well.

Jarmel

Banned
Considering how old he was when he probably wrote this, I can't exactly blame him for writing it. I can blame people for publishing this.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Nobuna 05

http://i.imgur.com/BqUUU.gif

I guess she isn't a numbers girl.

So, Hanbei. So first impression is a Zhuge Liang knock-off, while boring is probably better than a purple pretty-boy with a whipsword but not as cool as a compass wielding shota. But, nope, she's a loli. Oh well.

Not that bad. I like magic, so tossing magic into this already ruined world is ok with me. Not having Oichi in the mix, means I am really looking forward to Nagamasa's violent death as well.

I figure the Three Kingdoms mythology must have influenced the Sengoku mythology?

Lurky

Nobuna has an actual plot that's carrying it episode through episode. Sure, it's basically the same as reading through the Sengoku period in a Japanese textbook expect flip the genders for half the characters, but it's still good.

Sengoku Collection has none of that and instead is a weak slice of life with a new girl every week just so we don't get bored of looking at the same character designs.

Well if you insist, I might start watching it.

Hunter x Hunter R 42

Melody is even more moe in this version. Love her.

Looks like next week is Uvo vs the Shadow Beasts. Shouldn't be really friggin awesome.

Considering how old he was when he probably wrote this, I can't exactly blame him for writing it. I can blame people for publishing this.
Truth! When your hormones are raging and you have a pen
is
in your hand, these things just write themselves. You can't be held accountable!

;_;

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Surely I can't be the only one who chuckled at the incredibly tense moment followed by incredibly tight pants. A-1 sure showed us how well they can draw butt cheeks.
It's probably a great skill to have these days. I certainly wish I could do it.

Jarmel

Banned
it looks like someone needs to educate themselves about the lauded writings of nasu and the great nasuverse

What was funny was I was at a Type-Moon panel at Otakon and I heard the funniest rumor. The rumor was that Nasu was female due to some interview where the interviewer used female pronouns when addressing Nasu.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I figure the Three Kingdoms mythology must have influenced the Sengoku mythology?

Just a desperate attempt to make the Sengoku daimyo appear less lame in comparison to their Three Kingdoms counterparts.

Zhuge Liang > Takenaka Hanbei
Lu Bu > Honda Tadakatsu
Cao Cao > Oda Nobunaga
Zhao Yun > Sanada Yukimura

etc etc.

it looks like someone needs to educate themselves about the lauded writings of nasu and the great nasuverse

Nope, I'm fully aware :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom