• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toriko 67 or something

Bzv0m.jpg

This whole sequence with the voice bullet was amazing. Great direction and not bad animation. Rest of the fight was good too.

Mellow Cola arc is just about done, so now we got a series of self-contained sidequests before it gets really awesome again (unless I'm forgetting something).

Gundam 00 Season 2 Episodes 1-5
Show feels really weird, its hard to explain.
I think I like it so far.
Ore wa .. GUNDAM
accel world 18

I'm not even paying attention to any of anything anymore. Does the LN make more sense than this or something?
Yes ..The author needed some back story for events that you won't see untill end of season 2 ( at best ) so he created that back story in a later volume [10] so that you know about those events.. It will make sense but later ..it's only 2 weeks before you understand what's going on in the main story ..it's much more bearable than the cliffanger of volumes 3 the readers got ( VOL 3 ended with the ep 17 cliffanger ) before we get the entire vol 4 for the rest (4 months of waiting ).

To answer your question ..it will make plenty of sense ( i kid you not ) but not this season unless they changes things and adapt more side stories and put fillers in between them ( something the ps3/psp game will do judging by what has been leaked)

Ore wa .. GUNDAM
Yes ..The author needed some back story for events that you won't see untill end of season 2 ( at best ) so he created that back story in a later volume [10] so that you know about those events.. It will make sense but later ..it's only 2 weeks before you understand what's going on in the main story ..it's much more bearable than the cliffanger of volumes 3 the readers got ( VOL 3 ended with the ep 17 cliffanger ) before we get the entire vol 4 for the rest (4 months of waiting ).

To answer your question ..it will make plenty of sense ( i kid you not ) but not this season unless they changes things and adapt more side stories and put fillers in between them ( something the ps3/psp game will do judging by what has been leaked)

but will it be any good when i understand?

Despite? I don't see the issue with either of those things honestly.
Indeed breaking the status quo was the right choice ... and the bully deserved what he got .

She was in a pitch at the moment and needed someone. Also she got sent to the hospital ..it not like she didn't get something bad as a result.

but will it be any good when i understand?
Probably.
The anime decided to animate everything in the order of the events.. this back story was made in volume 10 when the events in motion ATM are from vol 3 ... that's a large gap but it'll help some events later to make more sense ...

it's kinda like that girl when the MC lost his points as a result of leveling up ... back story from vol 10 too.
It'll be used later ( quite later )

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Makoto is the girl right there in the picture 7Th posted. Branduil is referring to the fact that she has a tomboy like personality and often wearing more male like clothes as well.

Isn't there a male in the idolm@ster cast too?

Campione! 6
tumblr_m87w5yDbqi1rblzrpo1_500.jpg

Darn first time watch this where I was kind of hooked into it and was disappointed when it ended. We really need more on Salvatore as if he is really the big he must actually have some intense skills since he got Vobon worked up. Godou is really skilled too and I liked the whole thing of him going through tactics.

And as the fandom says on Vobon
shouldnt he be a vampire and not a werewolf? what even?

Nafe

Only in the DS game ( dearly stars ) ..
Doesn't count for the XBOX/PS3 /Anime continuity aka the idolmaster 2 game...

Actually,
while it's only a very brief cameo in Episode 10 and right at the end of Episode 25 during the credits, this character along with the other DS Idols does show up in the Anime.

Actually,
while it's only a very brief cameo in Episode 10 and right at the end of Episode 25 during the credits, this character along with the other DS Idols does show up in the Anime.

i stopped watching the anime at ep 8 ( not enough time on my schedule ) but i've played the games ..
thanks for the trivia ... i should watch them now.

Ni_ce of them top include cameos to a set of characters they aren't using anymore so far ...

cajunator

Banned
I told you guys I like Cute.
All forms of cute.
All genders of cute.
Cute cars, cute bugs, cute guns, cute electron microscopes.
Doesnt matter.

hagure 6

That tsun...

Was wondering when my weekly nipples would appear.

And that swag punch.

ixo6y3h7CpoLs.gif

Show is quite dope. Reminds me of that show with the asshole wind mage. Kaze no stigma?

Narag

Binbougami ga! 6

Recap was neat, family crying in order of age was comical, and the arc's lesson was heavyhanded. I do enjoy how the growing cast is paying off though.

mAcOdIn

Show is quite dope. Reminds me of that show with the asshole wind mage. Kaze no stigma?
I can't agree with anyone tonight. That dude wasn't an asshole, everyone was an asshole to him first, why the hell should he have bended over for everyone? Again?

Show sucked though, wish I never watched it.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
La storia della Arcana Famiglia 04:

That was actually an okay episode. Liberta is totally wasting his time hitting on Felicita, though. The Arcana Duello is the thing that's going to determine her future husband anyway!

Liberta and Dante's backstory flashback had more action than anything else in the series so far, hahah. There's a 0% chance that they're filling the first half of the series with boring shit so that they can splurge on the Arcana Duello, but I can dream. Fujoshi need to care more about good action, dammit.

That was actually an okay episode. Liberta is totally wasting his time hitting on Felicita, though. The Arcana Duello is the thing that's going to determine her future husband anyway!

Liberta and Dante's backstory flashback had more action than anything else in the series so far, hahah. There's a 0% chance that they're filling the first half of the series with boring shit so that they can splurge on the Arcana Duello, but I can dream. Fujoshi need to care more about good action, dammit.

But fujoshi don't care about Arcana Famiglia, at least going by preorders.

If you wanted even more action watch Hiiro no Kakera

madp

The Light of El Cantare
But fujoshi don't care about Arcana Famiglia, at least going by preorders.

I don't know how I feel about this. On one hand, it doesn't really deserve to sell, but on the other, I want at least something worthwhile to come out of this series.

It's pretty inoffensive so I guess I'll just watch the rest regardless.

If you wanted even more action watch Hiiro no Kakera

I........I may just take you up on that, one of these days.

This sounds like your summoning mantra for some kind of special attack.

I am the hnnnnnnnng of my sword. Cute is my body, and moe is my blood etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom