• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taruranto

How many of these are there?

UoH0H.jpg

Thoraxes

Texhnolyze 15

Caim why would you do that to your hair ;_; Toyama,
your bro status has been suspended. Stop enabling Caim's dips into the dark side, god damn it.
Onishi is such a boss.

please tell me my waifu isn't dead.
:|

Texhnolyze 16

Oh thank god. Crisis averted.

Except not because
Yoshii 2: Texhnohacker Boogaloo has just moved in and he has a goddamn army of cyborgs with high-tech SCIENCE guns. Fuck.
Am I misunderstanding or are
the soldiers implied to be the Lux citizens that the Ghost has converted?

I know I haven't mentioned him much, but I really like Shinji, as well. It's neat how he's grown up over the course of the series, even if(because?) it's wearing him down all the while.

---

Writing that out, it occurred to me that Texhnolyze has a surprising amount of genuinely likeable characters considering how grimdark it is.

And for all the pacing complaints this series seems to get, my plot-centric impressions still leave out a ton of content from every episode. Stuff is constantly happening all over Lux, and the characters change, evolve, and regress.

edit: also, it's almost 8am and I'm running on empty at this point. Apologies for my rambling.
It's OK. You're about to be changed by the revelations in 17. Prepare your liquor.
Green is the best.

The only correct answer here.
Ommmmgggggggg

cajunator

Banned
does that mean its related to penguin drum but with bears?

I HOPE SO :)

This is one reason why I love Shaft. They do crazy things a lot, and they don't always explain it.

Maybe somebody asked you already but what is the main difference between a late-night magical girl anime and the daytime counterpart?

The time it is shown? Both types are very enjoyable.

So, can Kyoanus be used as word on Gaf?

Yes it can. Its a dumb word though. I've definitely seen it used with no repercussion before.

Apparently there's trailer for penguinbear in comiket or sumthin, dunno its hoax or not.

Its will explain the last dot that never got visited though.

Kinda wondered about that little detail.

Watch the first two episodes of Sankrea this morning. I like it enough to keep going, and it looks like shit is about to get pretty real. Loved the Shawn of the Dead reference, too.

Sankarea starts out excellent but turns into a random haremshit sort of show. Whether thats good or bad depends on your taste.

They're awesome, and I was really happy they used the designs from the (stupidly expensive but beautiful) Japanese remastered sets. No
naked Anthy and Utena
slipcase though...I wonder why. :p

I can't remember, but have you seen the show or are you just blind buying?

BLind buying Utena is still an excellent idea.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Sword Art Online 6

So, so dumb.

http://i.imgur.com/K21sgl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UyDdHl.jpg
Or:
"She was a perfect and ideal wife. She was cute and obedient."

The author guy really is a horrible, horrible person. lol

Also, did they ever talk about what happens to the guys that they catch
PKing? I don't get why they aren't executed on the spot, since there is no proof of their crime after the fact.

Well, while the author is horrible, I'm sure that there truly exists people like that. It was interesting to see that type of character unfold. Granted it was a bit better in the LN. Oh well.

What guys are you talking about? The LC?

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Baske 19

The rebuilding process is starting. The whole episode is more and less is the introduction of
Kiyoshi. Good little conversation he had with Kuroko telling him that he is limiting himself. Also learn that the Winter Cup is the next big event for the team

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well, while the author is horrible, I'm sure that there truly exists people like that. It was interesting to see that type of character unfold. Granted it was a bit better in the LN. Oh well.

What guys are you talking about? The LC?
Well, it's hard to see beyond the terrible "acting", but even if you're willing to forgive that, the actual dialog is just dumb. There's no subtlety whatsoever.

Now, if he was the protagonist, then I would say this is the best anime ever. lol

madp

The Light of El Cantare
It seems like most of us moe lovers are close to being blind. High Index Glasses are awesome, but still have that curve at the end.

I already have shit vision and I'm almost guaranteed to be diabetic when I hit middle age thanks to family history, which can lead to worsened eyesight and even blindness.

fuck errthang :( Guess I'll hnnnnnng it up enough while I'm young and healthy to make up for the rest of my life.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Sailor Moon S 115&116
U50St.jpg

You already have Michiru, Haruka! Plus Hotaru and Chibiusa are way too young!

These episodes continue to reinforce the point that
EVIL lurks inside poor Hotaru's heart, and Chibiusa can be quite mature when needed.

8JVeB.jpg

Usagi has the best faces

lMdC2.jpg

A little something for cajun~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom