• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

I hear it's some Japanese cartoons with lots of sex and violence.
I thought those were for little girls and manchildren! Speaking of Anime for little girls:
HeartCatch PreCure 26
And we return to our regular MOTW programming. This episode is brought to you by Yuri goggles! So basically
this week's poor unfortunate soul desserterian to be is troubled by not being able to confess her affection be a close friend to the class president. Can't really blame here he'sshe's a classy guygal.
It's funny at points how much the show wants to do yuri but then represses it in the name of "show for little girls"
or perhaps my goggles are set a notch or two too high can't be sure.
moving away from the yuri antics this was a cool episode and we got to see Kumojacky's
new and improved hadouken

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I thought those were for little girls and manchildren! Speaking of Anime for little girls:
HeartCatch PreCure 26
And we return to our regular MOTW programming. This episode is brought to you by Yuri goggles! So basically
this week's poor unfortunate soul desserterian to be is troubled by not being able to confess her affection be a close friend to the class president. Can't really blame here he'sshe's a classy guygal.
It's funny at points how much the show wants to do yuri but then represses it in the name of "show for little girls"
or perhaps my goggles are set a notch or two too high can't be sure.
moving away from the yuri antics this was a cool episode and we got to see Kumojacky's
new and improved hadouken

Nah, there's definitely some strong yuri undertones in the show that couldn't be capitalized upon due to the target audience. :p

Well, since you've forcibly dragged IRC business into the open, I'll respond if it'll put your mind at ease.

"1 month ban" is a joke. That's it. We frequently joke about bans over frivolous things with each other, and this was one such instance. Members in no way have any influence over mod policy behind the scenes, nor do they even want to. I made the joke because, yes, I'm annoyed by your fondness for the phrase "kyoanus", but no one is seeking to actively censor you.
From the anonymous confessions thread:
This confession is less exciting than the other recent ones. Sorry!

I'm personal friends with a GAF moderator. I read GAF with an IM window open and send them links to posts when I think people should be banned. Sometimes it works. I don't deliberately choose people I disagree with, but accidents do happen.
The jig is up, Pierrot!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Yuyuyuri S1 06:

Kyouko stealing Akarin's only worthwhile gig. She also can't count. ;P

This is almost too yuri good. It's gotta be a fantasy. Our a doujin, apparently. :p Chinatsu is not happy with it, obviously, and declares she'll make an even better story.

But Chinatsu can't draw. It's quite horrifying. D: So much so that Kyouko pulls out a box of clay and insists they do something with that instead. Akarin's bunny's kinda cute. ^^;

Dat figure... >>; XD

Imouto likes Mirakurun Chinatsu, destroyer of dreams. Life is sour, imouto.

L6EAsl.jpg

Oh oh .

i was wondering who could be the 2 faces we were seeing in a split second during the opening and i was expecting final bosses or something ...BUT HERE WE GO

Awesome episode , with plenty of fanservice , fights and ACTION..

Shinku , you scored a lot of points today ...
9/10 episode ... especially with the twist at the end...

Kudos for the "i can't see a thing " joke ... well played well played..

RurouniZel

Yuyuyuri S1 07:

Oh Akarin... >>;

Suddenly, Santa Kyouko! And she has the best idea to instigate more yuri ever! :D

Awww, Ayano didn't get Kyouko. Sadness. ;_; Her outfit is AMAZINGLY adorable though. <3

Akarin gets pickles. :p Chitose still has the best imagination.

Chinatsu's drawings are still horrifying.

Cwarrior

I miss ALL the Penguindrum announcements when I'm off doing other things. First the UK license of the first season and now Penguinbear? Forgive me, Mr Ikuhara...

My bad translation of the sentence on the Penguinbear page is "Without being caught in that transparent storm, I found it." Whether it's my crummy Japanese or Ikuhara being cryptic I don't know.

I know Penguindrum was deeply flawed in many ways, but it was still my show of 2011. Whether this is a movie, a spinoff, or whatever, I'll be there.

Seriously?Steins gate,Level E,kaiji S2,Troiko, Yondemasuyo, Azazel-san and Fate zero S1 came out in 2011.

Come on 2011 wasn't that bad.

duckroll

"RKB will be airing ep6-7 together next week."

EDIT: Oh different stations. Didn't see it. Ooops. My bad. SORRY FOR QUESTIONING YOUR GREATNESS!!!

Hey, questioning is good, because sometimes I'm actually wrong and I like people to point that out! But sometimes I'm not!!! :D

:p :p

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Dog Days 6

24 minutes of awesome. Cosmicblizzard will love this episode, I think.

The two new characters are great, nice troll with the Hero King being a girl, and a good team with the Demon King.

Dynedom

They're awesome, and I was really happy they used the designs from the (stupidly expensive but beautiful) Japanese remastered sets. No
naked Anthy and Utena
slipcase though...I wonder why. :p

I can't remember, but have you seen the show or are you just blind buying?

Blind buying based on really positive reviews from GAF and based on how much I loved Penguindrum and enjoyed Sailor Moon back in the day.

Waiting for all of Stein's;Gate to be out on Blu-Ray before I sink my teeth into that show as well. That's the bigger risk for me because I hated Chaos;Head. AnimeGAF is the one faction on GAF that has never let me down though.

RurouniZel

Yuyuyuri S1 08:

Chinatsu becoming as irrelevant as Akarin looooooooooooool

Ayano and Chitose episode? I'm okay with this. April Fools, Chitose tells the best lies, even though they're not believable at all. XD Only they're not lies. XD I <3 every time Ayano goes red. <3 <3 <3

Kyouko being utterly destroyed by not-Chitose. ;P

Like sister like sister. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom