• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

AKB0048 13 [END]

qgVVf.gif

Kirara filled ending, yadda, yadda.

It's a shame that this got extremely boring (CG crowd running withstanding) in contrast to some of the earlier episodes. Regardless of more mechs and cyborgs, the novelty has worn off along with the overall entertainment.

69E9h.png

I am not impressed, AKB0048.

AKB0048 made a rapid drop and simply never fully recovered, anyone who dropped it had all the rights to. At least I finally got this out of the way.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I' need another drink??... I'm Getting another drink!!

[/b]Accel Wrorld 9!

Yuniko is so awesmoe all that rage, freckles and rshes a redgirl.

but I love you guys so much, IRC isfun even when I'm jsut, You're all such nakama even the the ones that I don't understand. but just stop calling me lewd.

Do you guys also skip OPs/? I always skip em after the first time I watch but always watch the EDs everytime OPs > Eds generally speaking!

Are you drunk?

trejo

The popularity was because everyone was expecting to learn more from the mountain but apparently kawamori failed to deliver in the end. :(

icecream

Public Health Threat
Alright so quick qustion. It's hard to keep up with anime these days and I just wanted to ask what anime's have been good so far. Right now im watching hyouka
my waifu irisu
, sword art online, and oda nobunaga. Anything i'm missing?
Kokoro Connect, Kokoro Connect,
Campione!
, Kokoro Connect.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Nichijou 26

Finally. Closure on some elements was nice and more than I expected.

This sure was... something. Many words come to mind to describe this. Words such as funny, touching, well animated, uneven, overlong and even meandering are all appropriate. The skit based presentation is simultaneously the best and worst part of this show. The highs are as high as can be but it's so hard to sit through the lulls to get to them when the show underdelivers as it too often does. I'd be hardpressed to recommend the whole series to anyone as a result. May it live forever via gifs though.

I think you meant to say, "KyoAni does it again. 11/10." ;)

Alright so quick qustion. It's hard to keep up with anime these days and I just wanted to ask what anime's have been good so far. Right now im watching hyouka
my waifu irisu
, sword art online, and oda nobunaga. Anything i'm missing?

Binbougami ga and Accel World. Definitely the latter if you like Sword Art Online.

Interesting my initial reaction to this post was "Does Not Compute"but after thinking about it for while, what those anime have in common is there all very poorly written, so think that would make you a connoisseur of poorly written stories.

or maybe you just dislike stories that follow logic.

Personally myself I don't really have a preference just long list of things I dislike, as long as it's quality,entertaining and avoids having things I hate am fine.
Blood-C poorly written? Nah, you must be thinking of Blood+.
It was the best show about idols. That's all I'll give it.
Pizzaroll has a very unfortunate weakness for moeblobs.

Why is Deadman Wonderland s2 trending on twitter in the us, us views on toonami can inspire JPN to make more seasons of anime?

Gundam Wing Endless Waltz

The antagonist was just plain awful and had no redeeming qualities at all and the dude with her was terrible too.
they didnt explain how he created her and when Relena slapped her, wow.
. I enjoyed lots of parts of it, seeing the pilots interact just once again
Zechs coming back ftw, Quatre retriving our gundams and Heero v Wufei, and Heero teaming up with Duo
were the best moments. Good conclusion even if plotwise it didnt measure up to the actual tv anime.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Sailor Victory:

Oh man, this was an enormous pleasure to watch. A great dub really can make all the difference.

Narag

Sailor Victory

90s gag OVA featuring characters from Graduation, this was awesome.

• Hilarious dub
  • Hot 90s nudity
  • Ninja Super Robots
  • So much sexism it makes Shirou from F/SN seem like a gentleman by comparison
  • Lovely mechanical animation
  • Classy hand drawn sakura petals

So good.

Gundam 00 Season 2 END
I actually liked this season alot. It got a little weird and I got really tired of the constant upgrade/new model/new mode/instant repairs every episode. It was much better than the last half of the first season.
Biggest issues with the overall show were; lack of character development/screen time and
they really felt like they just killed character off because they could, that was the only reasons many characters were even around.
'Lockon' is definitely my second favorite Gundam pilot(after Heero) with the Dynames being my favorite Gundam.

SAO 6

The whole solution to the deaths was ok. The resolution was kinda retarded and felt like was made up by some kid logic (it kinda was).

And after all this episode, they get closer... cuz why? But... i'm... what?

And fucking food has health and fall damage?

Game is the most hardcore mmo ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom