• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it might be cause she's more than twice his age. But damn she ages well!

Conversely, the other girl looks half his age. Sounds like he needs to man the fuck up. Given the choice I'd choose the hot mom.
........and she's the MC's aunt....
HNU0t.gif

This show just got bumped way the hell up!

Lurky

That's sort of how my mom was for a long time, and how her side of the family is in general.
Which maybe hints to why I am like I am too. Hmm.

Man I hope I age that well. Right now I still look pretty young but i'm not sure how long that will last...

Narag

Mazinkaiser 5

Another comedic episode. It's fun but gives the show an identity crisis although the ending of this ep hints at a return to the same darker tone the show opened with. I lived through one Baron Ashura shower scene in Shin Mazinger Z before but never expected there to be another in this. :(

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Don't be fooled.
She's annoying as fuck in the show.
Go with any other girl.
the Chinese one is cute.
or like everyone else pick charles.

She's the primary reason that I didn't even make it through the first episode of Infinite Stratos, though by all accounts, I suppose that was an enormous blessing in disguise! At least the show is kind enough to affirm exactly what it's going to be from the get-go so you don't have to waste unnecessary time feeling it out before knowing that it's time to bail.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's nice to have a bro who understands the value of cake in a sea of unwashed pedos.

She's the primary reason that I didn't even make it through the first episode of Infinite Stratos, though by all accounts, I suppose that was an enormous blessing in disguise! At least the show is kind enough to affirm exactly what it's going to be from the get-go so you don't have to waste unnecessary time feeling it out before knowing that it's time to bail.
Dude, I watched IS like 5 times and own it on BD. You have to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom