• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemind

Britain > France > Japan's childhood friend's sister> Japan's childhood friend's sister's friend > Japan's sister > Japan's childhood friend's friend's sister > Japan > China > Pikachu > Germany

Narag

Britain > France > Japan's childhood friend's sister> Japan's childhood friend's sister's friend > Japan's sister > Japan's childhood friend's friend's sister > Japan > China > Pikachu > Germany

oB7Fr.gif

Lurky

Don't be fooled.
She's annoying as fuck in the show.
Go with any other girl.
the Chinese one is cute.
or like everyone else pick charles.

I liked Charles the most, but cecilia was something nice to look at and the german girl was cute in an awkward way. The others i really didn't care for though.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Dude, I watched IS like 5 times and own it on BD. You have to watch it.

How is admitting that you have a terrible problem supposed to convince me that it's good? hahah.

Ringo is Momoka's reincarnation!

AnoHana has been pretty good after a couple of episodes; it's awesome to see an anime tackle issues of mental illness in a mature way.

I'm happy that Denpa Onna has still an active fanbase after so many years.

It's been a pretty long years.

Soma

Ooooh a waifu list war. I always love these.

so let's seeeeee

France > Sister > Eyepatch > Japan > the others are lame

cajunator

Banned
To all with the France picks, I just want to say I'm so proud of each and every one of you.

God bless.

Its not like it was a difficult decision.

Possibly the worst opinion I've seen on this forum in a long time. I expected better from you.

Pikachu was ok. This is an acceptable position. also, Train, you might want to edit that word out in your last post. just in case.

Sex appeal > moe

You wouldn't understand.

This is not.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I think the ending will be Jintan was hallucinating the entire time. Or Menma kills everyone.

I can't wait to see if his friends are willing to play along with his delusions if it means helping him to reenter society and finally come to terms with his guilt or if they're going to put their foot down and demand that he face reality, even if it destroys their friendship and sends him into a further downward spiral. noitaminA really has a golden touch.

Speaking of which, did you hear about that [C] show coming next season? Nakamura's directing so it's pretty much a lock for 10/10 AotY.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Takane > Makoto > Ristuko > Chihaya > Kotori > Hibiki > Miki > Azusa > Haruka > Iori > Yayoi > AmiMami > Yukiko

Kaoru > Rihoko > Nishishi > Tsukasa > Ai > Haruka > Sae

Hitagi > Tsubasa > Suruga > Shinobu > Karen/Tsukihi > Nadeko > Mayoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom