• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
So, this is slightly OT, but have you guys seen the music video for the song they use at the end of Natsuyuki Rendezvous? It looks like it's shot at an all-girl school and it's full of YURI action.

http://vimeo.com/46960682 (maybe nsfw?)

tumblr_m6y1whRO9b1rx8nkoo2_1280.png

*throws away goggles*

*checks heart rate*

Finally found a magi avatar to use eventually, tumblr blogs for litrally all things.

I hope its not funi though, I cant deal with late start to the anime seasons and multi day latecasts, though I guess that would assure a disc release so it couldnt be all bad.

Scryed 19 - 22

Commander Zigmar, that revelation and defeat :( why
. I loved the scene when Kazu kun and Ryuho were sending those mental messages coming to agreement and saying they felt stronger when they were standing together and were putting their trush in each other, really well done scene and one of the most memorable ones thus far.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Yuru Yuri S2 02:

Delicious!

... I liked Akari's pun. ;_;

BFF NTR! BFF NTR!
;P

Ayano buys Valentine's chocolate. <3 Akarin sucks at buying chocolate. Why does Sakurako have an NGP? No one buys those in Japan! ;P

AYANO <3 <3 <3

Chinatsu, worst waifu ever.

Akarin no oneesan detaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

tumblr_m8qcg7QbOG1qzd219o3_500.gif

Sooo goooood!

I love math!

Yuri math is never wrong.

Cwarrior

Speaking of Magi, in the latest issue of Shounen Sunday there was an interview with the director and writer of the anime. They basically said that there will be no drastic changes from the manga, and that fans shouldn't be worried. But when asked who their favorite characters were, it was Mor, and then it was the other supporting female characters. To make it even more troubling, the writer said that he also liked Aladdin... but he would like to see the original concept design for Aladdin when he was.... a girl?! -_-

Female Aladdin would probably be pretty similar to Momoko from Sumomomo.

yeeerrr we dodge a bullet cause that manga is disgusting,I do agree it's got magi comedy scene art but with added disgusting pedophile antics.

Now am worried, This anime team wishes they where doing a loli anime, I hope they don't fuck up magi with fanservice and other stuff :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom