• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
(Possibly NSFW due to language) Another Infinite Stratos Dub

Still reading through older pages and got through the Infinite Stratos and list wars discussion. Coincidentally I just came across this IS dub video on YouTube. It's actually the third video I guess but it was the first I've come across and seen so far. Some like firehawk might get a kick out of it. Here is a quick sampling...

Teacher: Today class I'd like to introduce a new student
Charles: Hi, I'm Charles from France but it's not like I'm happy to see you guys or anything
Student: Is that a gu--
Ichika: BS! That's a girl!
Teacher: Um, are you sure about that Ichika?
Ichika: Sexy teacher, I think I'm capable of telling the difference between a girl and a boy
Class: Uhhh...
Ichika: Oh F you guys

Better than the actual show.

Cwarrior

From the directors of Inu X Boku Secret Service and SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors, and the writer of Casshern Sins.

Casshern sins was original work, this is not.

How can you screw up something that's already written, if your not changing anything?

Not even a fan of Seric Abis and the Clanche Custom, a better and superior take on Woolf? (well G-exes in his gen was good).
tumblr_m625fl550N1qk7ej1o1_500.png

i quit when i saw the 3 kids and the useless new captain of the nova .. i haven't seen him i doubt he could save this show by itself.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I just realized that the number of stations Jojo is running on pretty much prevents it from being a long running series. That kinda implies a 1-cour or 2-cour series at best. At least for now...

If it's just an adaption of Phantom Blood, they really won't need more than that.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

I didn't realize that you attended services for the Church of Wrong!

Oh god, that striped shirt guy is giving that bueno face even though his face is blurred.

Surely, surely he's just ecstatic to see such a high-quality Kiki cosplay. Of course, there's one more thing that everyone would have to see to be totally sure that it's a faithful reproduction of the original...

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
But does anyone really want that? Lol.

They're just need to get PB out of the way so that they can then move on to to Battle Tendancy!! JoJo would work quite well with separate seasons for each part, as opposed to jamming them all together as a single long running show.

Steroyd

Yuru Yuri S2 - 07

Akane~n DELIVERS!

Joshiraku - 05

Loved the Skin arrangers, was expecting someone to mention how green's identity latched onto purple's face.

Bimbogami - 07

New girl brings a new dynamic to bimbo and booby, I approve.

cajunator

Banned
Sengoku Collection 20

As usual props for the music and backgrounds. Nicely done as always.

But, Mitsuhide, do you suck. Her backstory was boring, her reason to trying to kill Nobunaga was stupid and even her attempt to kill Nobunaga was failure.

By the way, looks who's back.

It has to be intentional to create a character design that bad. I refuse to believe otherwise.

jman2050

To Love Ru Darkness OVA

So many potential screenshots, too bad Dresden posted the only Google-acceptable one.

Thank you based XEBEC etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom