• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
ifOgCjhRhBvXn.gif

Seal of cute should just be a cute seal flopping around.

Polar Bear Cafe 20

1% panda.

Sasako moe.

And some really lovely variations of the theme this eps. Love the 'oriental' one during Panda's 'dream'.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Yuru Yuri S2 06:

Even Mirakurun steals Akarin's spotlight. Revenge of the balls.

We're back at Comic Party Market. Awwww Ayano was ready to go, but they didn't invite her this time. >>; Chitose fits right in and came of her own accord.

Ayano... ;_; You poor, hopeless soul. Akarin's head dangos really are removable! XD

Ayano... ;_; ;_; ;_; You poor, poor poor hopeless soul.

Natsuyuki Rendezvous 3:
Some more good character drama. There was some weird stuff, but as the episode went on I started to appreciate it and how it reflects on the subject's general weirdness. I'm really loving the dialogue in this show. Episode 3 wasn't anything special, but it was another very good episode, and it makes me look forward to seeing what happens next.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Sora no Woto - 07

Holy shit
did things get heavy
. I couldn't help but laugh at some things
like Felicia falling god knows how far underground only to stand back up relatively easy and walk it off
. That aside this was a great episode.

Onto the fabled episode 7.5 firehawk12 has been telling me about!

Phi Brain s2 ep 19
tumblr_m8uuz65OoX1runxsho1_500.gif

Finally so close to getting puzzle time with Freecell on top and Kaito on the bottom as the underdog. Hopefully when they get to that point he saves him.

Conflicted on feelings if
Melancholy has a higher position and is more involved than we have been led to believe, hope she is not Klondike sama

Music, every song that played when Freecell was on screen was awesome, I guess were getting a second Phi Brain OST?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Yuru Yuri S2 07:

I... I'm all caught up now... what will I do? ;_;

Even Sakurako's sisters recognize how much of a lazy bitch she is. Himawari gets the Chet Seal of Quality it would seem.

A whole lot of fantasizin' goin' on. All of them involving Ayano in some way. :3

The dreaded scale. It's just the chet, Himawari, don't mind! Super Saiyan Akarin!

Akarin's sister! Oh GOD her sister! XD

Lurky

Yuru Yuri S2 07:

Even Sakurako's sisters recognize how much of a lazy bitch she is. Himawari gets the Chet Seal of Quality it would seem.

A whole lot of fantasizin' goin' on. All of them involving Ayano in some way. :3

The dreaded scale. It's just the chet, Himawari, don't mind! Super Saiyan Akarin!

Yes this episode was just too good. And Hiwari's little sister is sooo cute <3

cajunator

Banned
Kingdom gifs make me want to cry, and for some reason they also make my computer want to die. The fans go on full blast and it sounds like a tornado in my room.

Articalys

Some interesting facts on the just-released Kuroko no Basket PSP game:
Media Create reports that Namco Bandai's Kuroko's Basketball Miracle Game sold an impressive 82.22% of stock. This resulted in sales of around 37,000 units.

Retailers told Media Create that the buying group for the manga conversion matched the buying group of Konami's Prince of Tennis conversions. Media Create's recognition surveys reveal that buyers learned of the game through television, with word-of-mouth coming in second.

There was a large female buying audience for the game, with strong recognition amongst ladies in their 20s and 30s. This differs from Prince of Tennis, whose last DS entry, released in February, had greater reach with the low teens. The difference may have something to do with the different age groups for the two platforms.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Are the masks for any justifiable reason other than to avoid having to animate faces?

I mean, I kind of have to root for the imperialists when their opponents are basically a bunch of creepy deathly pale masked cavemen lead by a boy wearing a bundle of straw.

wonzo

Banned
ibg2oLLLHDJyCw.gif

iZ2bMPSdQgAF.gif

and that's pretty much it for this week... unless y'all want a gif of a bleeding wall

Are the masks for any justifiable reason other than to avoid having to animate faces?

I mean, I kind of have to root for the imperialists when their opponents are basically a bunch of creepy deathly pale masked cavemen lead by a boy wearing a bundle of straw.
It's supposed to be a tribal costume which is conveniently used by the soldiers loyal to the overthrown king to blend in with the mountain tribe so they can sneak into the emperor's palace!

Necrovex

Eureka Seven 1

Attacking the backlog in earnest. Anyway, I think AO started off much better and faster. Theres no real sense of immediacy in anything and all the groups thus introduced are just bland. The military group and then the random three dude observers arent good so far. Ao, is definitely much better than Renten was (JYB doesnt sound so great as him, IMO). However, I guess Renten does seem interesting enough to want to follow, assuming Renten does get involved fast and doesnt dwadle... The girl is really annoying unfortunately, but Nirvash is cool (car mode, what even, nice). Guess Ill keep watching it whenever.

Did you just call Eureka annoying? MONSTER!

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II 6
tumblr_m8rniaz9b01qmtmv4o1_500.jpg

Pretty extensive dating tips. But I dont remember the anime being that violent s1, this one
Drake's arm were cut off and all bloody like, wow

Nov cant come fast enough for S1's blu ray release, need dub cast soon.

Jintor

Yuru Yuri S2 07:

SakuHima for life.

Cwarrior

Hellsing ultimate ep1

This is what it must feel like to have a grenade full of awesome explode in your face at point blank.

UtzAq.jpg

this is a work of art, oh my god that Hat!!!
1ZpfW.jpg

j1Gbg.jpg

from kawaii rich girl to cigar smoking according to the keikaku Big Boss woman

This has to be one of the most beautifulest and badass thing I seen come out of anime, the character designs are phenomenal it's hard to believe someone thought of drawing something other then generic highschool kids.

Amen to that

So good I had to watch it twice, first time subbed second time dubbed, the dub is fantastic.

Instro

Natsuyuki 7

I rather like the way they have driven this wedge between the characters while developing the relationships in different ways. The use of the storybook settings in between the moments with Shimao have really punctuated the feelings of each of them.
This seems like a good point to move into the next act and get Hazuki back into his body, but we'll see where they take this.

Thoraxes

Hellsing ultimate ep1

So good I had to watch it twice, first time subbed second time dubbed, the dub is fantastic.

The accents and VA-work is really good in the dub. It's one of the few things i've watched where I really liked it that way. Of course, the JP dub has Wakamoto-sama, which is pregnancy-inducing in its own right.

Necrovex

Hellsing ultimate ep1

This is what it must feel like to have a grenade full of awesome explode in your face at point blank.

This has to be one of the most beautifulest and badass thing I seen come out of anime, the character designs are phenomenal it's hard to believe someone thought of drawing something other then generic highschool kids.

Amen to that

Man, your review makes me excited to get the Blu-ray collection of Hellsing Ultimate in the fall. I stopped watching around episode 5.

Oh, also, is Hellsing Ultimate completed? The long wait became a major issue to my continued interest of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom