• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the collective doujin industry seems to enjoy Asuna at least. It's almost as bad as Haganai's Sena last time. Almost.
Shameful.
None of the ones I've seen were any good. One of them was worth reading dong-in-pants for "Your dick is....boldly reaching where no Kirito-kun's gone before!" and Kirito's hilaribad face/expressions.

Firemind

Joshiraku #7

joshirakuep71.jpg

How topical.

Marii looks quite fetching even as a fishmonger.

Bow to your goddess.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Space Brothers 21

They really are spacing this out. Even Kaiji would reveal the results after a cliff hanger.

Dresden

Shameful.
None of the ones I've seen were any good. One of them was worth reading dong-in-pants for "Your dick is....boldly reaching where no Kirito-kun's gone before!" and Kirito's hilaribad face/expressions.

wait a minute... that reminds me, going by what kayos posted yesterday:

technically Kirito
doesn't have two years worth of semen stored up in him when he bangs Asuna because he shot his load into Lisbeth earlier!

PLOT HOLE

AAequal

Banned
z8Myf.png

Started watching Paranoia Agent early this morning since I had nothing else to do. It is the only Kon production I haven't seen yet, don't ask me why since I don't know. Soon as the OP started playing I knew I was going to like the show and I was not wrong. I 'm already up to episode nine and this it's really one of the best shows I have seen, not just anime but television shows in general. Every episode has been great and there hasn't been single dud so far, some of the themes are rather dark and I seriously wasn't expecting them, especially the
pedo,incest
stuff threw me off a bit. So far my favorite episode has to be "Happy Family Planning", despite the serious theme it was done in such whimsical way that you just gotta like the episode. Too bad it's going to be over soon :(

wonzo

Banned
Now I can never be married
well, why do you think waifu's exist?

technically Kirito
doesn't have two years worth of semen stored up in him when he bangs Asuna because he shot his load into Lisbeth earlier!

PLOT HOLE
biologically speaking, it's impossible for any sexually active male to have two years worth of semen stored up but maybe things work differently in the SAO universe~

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Joshiraku #7

Bow to your goddess.

God. Males are referred to as "gods".

biologically speaking, it's impossible for any sexually active male to have two years worth of semen stored up but maybe things work differently in the SAO universe~
His sperm are also Batman, so they'll sacrifice themselves to impregnate as many waifus as possibles.

Space Brothers 21

IHTqWl.png

This is the like the end of Endless Eight!

efpSol.png

Oh hey, remember this guys from the third capsule that we never saw? Me neither!

JtxQRl.jpg

And aww, a reference to Mutta and Serika's moment from before the literal bottle episodes.

Welp, anyway, after all those episodes, I really hope there's something epic again. It's time to show some of that budget that they saved!

cajunator

Banned
Hyouka 08

I'm starting to like this show a lot more.
The group goes to a screening of a murder mystery movie that their fellow classmates made.
Kyo-Ani did a good job depicting the documentary style of filming.
Nothing actually got "solved" yet but Irisu and Misaki show up briefly. Misaki looks fucking adorable. Can't wait to see how she is in this series. I think Envelope is onto something.

cajunator

Banned
Hyouka 09

TEAM MISAKI TEAM MISAKI TEAM MISAKI TEAM MISAKI TEAM MISAKI TEAM MISAKI

79pIm.gif

<3 <3 <3

The group listens to three theories about how the movie should end by people involved with the project. Oreki is not impressed.

sonicmj1

technically Kirito

PLOT HOLE

If the Lisbeth scenario only occurs in the game world, he'd have only spent virtual semen. He saved his real semen for his RL waifu Asuna.

Question for the LNers: do you think that the SAO anime will be better viewed in the original LN order, or is the broadcast order likely to be preferable?

NO doubt about it ..reading the ln is way better , the anime skips many things ( that are explained properly ) and you'll find people ( in this very thread ) complaining about it ( some holes that are explained )..
They should have took more time for ep 3 & ep 7 ( it's a shame but i understand why they did it )

LN is better , Anime order is a necessary evil

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Is this a new promo for Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai S2?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRGxtqDj9Wg

I like the new solid shading style much better.

12 Nichijou

WHAT

Yeah, I completely disagree with that as well.

Madman Entertainment Announces New Acquisitions at Manifest 2012

High School DxD.

chet_sealofquality01.jpg

Hyouka 09

TEAM MISAKI TEAM MISAKI TEAM MISAKI TEAM MISAKI TEAM MISAKI TEAM MISAKI

79pIm.gif

<3 <3 <3

The group listens to three theories about how the movie should end by people involved with the project. Oreki is not impressed.

She is really super fucking adorable and needs to be in the show a whole lot more. :D

Westlo

To Love-ru 1

It's always Aliens, and that was one erotic transformation sequence. Looks like a typical harem show, but it looks fun so far

TLR blowed hard, was such a shit adaption of the manga. The later OVAs were definately much better, as will be Darkness.. once we get unedited versions without lightbeams covering 90% of the screen.

RurouniZel

She enters conversations with "ciao!" and I'm like hhhhhnnnnnnnnnghhhh <3

Yeah, so did I.

And I meant to write "She" is, not "So" is. >>; Stupid mornings where I'm not really thinking about typing and more about running out and upgrading my 3DS. Distractions distractions.

cajunator

Banned
TLR blowed hard, was such a shit adaption of the manga. The later OVAs were definately much better, as will be Darkness.. once we get unedited versions without lightbeams covering 90% of the screen.

It doesn't suck, but its a mediocre harem show.
Toloveru is cute, VERY CUTE, but it is pretty much by-the-books harem anime.
Of course, I still love mediocre haremshit, but most people are looking for a bit more.

RurouniZel

why would the designer have even put sex in the game
would have so many clipping glitches

I can see it now.

Asuna: Why do you keep missing? Baka!

Kirito: It's not me, it's the game, I swear!!

Asuna: Fuck this, I'm going to find a real man!

Kirito: ;_;

accel world - 19

What a goddamn boss. Raises up a pair of lolis as his apprentices and everything. Cool ability as well, as situational as it may be.

It was pretty fun. Also the girls are always broken as fuck in this game. That magical girl reset the whole fucking map, man.
Not a reset but a location change but field they were in first was still there at the end of the ep ..
There are some broken male characters too ( all the male kings )

why would the designer have even put sex in the game
would have so many clipping glitches

Well the main creator ambition was that people would live in that game so you need all commodities ..rest assured that rape is impossible.

cajunator

Banned
Not a reset but a location change but field they were in first was still there at the end of the ep ..
There are some broken male characters too ( all the male kings )

Well the main creator ambition was that people would live in that game so you need all commodities ..rest assured that rape is impossible.

Sulphur Pot
was definitely broken.

Neo C.

It doesn't suck, but its a mediocre harem show.
Toloveru is cute, VERY CUTE, but it is pretty much by-the-books harem anime.
Of course, I still love mediocre haremshit, but most people are looking for a bit more.

Motto To-Love-Ru > To-Love-Ru OVA >>>>>> To-Love-Ru

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica 7
tumblr_m909o4cVQd1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Never understood why shows like these introduce the plot all late. Regardless, only those siding with the Queen Ritsu (they had some pretty good designs there), and the others that took offense to the Emperors comments, make sense. Emperor is pretty unintelligent, and his plan just doesn't make sense. Why in the world would you bring the demon king's daughter back into the kingdom, if they are currently in peace times?

Swimsuit tag was silly and he only took the girls swimsuits...
though I loved the sand canon and water fight

Dynedom

Posting to say Tsuritama is awesome and I am regretting not being part of the weekly episode discussions.

Also one of my fav OP's of this year next to E7AO's first (both song and presentation. Love that dance haha)

cajunator

Banned
Posting to say Tsuritama is awesome and I am regretting not being part of the weekly episode discussions.

Also one of my fav OP's of this year next to E7AO's first (both song and presentation. Love that dance haha)

Tsuritama was awesome by virtue of having aliens and fishing together. Such a unique pairing, along with that art style and Kuricorder Quartet.

Branduil

Which episodes do cover the festival arc? And do I need to have watched anything other than the first episode to understand anything about it? I didn't hate the first episode, but I tend to admire KyoAni works on a technical level these days rather than actually enjoying them so if it's not worth watching any of the rest of it then I might just give these episodes a go given how everyone's been singing their praises.

You don't need to, though I do think people who have watched the whole show can appreciate the arc in more ways than otherwise.

cajunator

Banned
You don't need to, though I do think people who have watched the whole show can appreciate the arc in more ways than otherwise.

Actually, I've been enjoying the show a lot after episode 06.
It has improved dramatically and is kind of intriguing now.
Especially since introducing more characters.
Oreki still has to solve everything, and that's a bit lame.

Branduil

Actually, I've been enjoying the show a lot after episode 06.
It has improved dramatically and is kind of intriguing now.
Especially since introducing more characters.
Oreki still has to solve everything, and that's a bit lame.

It's the first two episodes and episode 6 which give the show its bad rap, really.

cajunator

Banned
Hyouka 10

This episode further solidifies Misaki as the best girl even though she was in it less than a minute.
Her theory was the closest to being correct of course

It's the first two episodes and episode 6 which give the show its bad rap, really.

Yeah, those are really the only "bad" episodes because they were boring. However, episodes 4,5 and 7-10 so far have been enjoyable. The mysteries have a bit of meat to them and are legitimately intriguing things for Oreki to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom