• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
One Piece - 522

Such an awesome episode!

tumblr_lu8mle4FAX1qf9l6uo1_500.gif

"It's been 2 years Nami.... may I see your panties?"

tumblr_lu8mle4FAX1qf9l6uo2_500.gif

"Like hell! I didn't show them to you two years ago either!"

Sanji has such quality taste.

Oh, and ZoroxPerona for life.

Hunter x Hunter 2011 44

You hear that? That's the sound of any worry about the Chimera Ant arc being flushed down the toilet. The censorship is completely gone, the animation has ramped up, the soundtrack got a lot better, and it's all happening in one of the best arcs in the series.

I will repeat what I said before. For those that were iffy on it based on the beginning, now is the time to jump on the HxH bandwagon!

Hunter x Hunter 2011 44

You hear that? That's the sound of any worry about the Chimera Ant arc being flushed down the toilet. The censorship is completely gone, the animation has ramped up, the soundtrack got a lot better, and it's all happening in one of the best arcs in the series.

I will repeat what I said before. For those that were iffy on it based on the beginning, now is the time to jump on the HxH bandwagon!

I'm iffy about the current arc. Something about the 'power levels' of this world seem kinda out of balance.

Defuser

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita ep 8
Goddamn, every thing makes sense in this episode.
This endless eight is much better than Haruhi. Actually gives more clear insight.

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita 8

So was that
her grandfather who groped her? The fairies said they sent her too far back in time, and in the last episode the grandfather talked about a woman who wasn't the MC's mother giving him the sundial/

I'm iffy about the current arc. Something about the 'power levels' of this world seem kinda out of balance.

Outside of Enhancers, "power levels" are completely conditional. That's why someone like Kurapika can be so broken against the Phantom Troupe since he gave himself a crazy as hell limit to his chains.

I think it's pretty creative.

So was that
her grandfather who groped her? The fairies said they sent her too far back in time, and in the last episode the grandfather talked about a woman who wasn't the MC's mother giving him the sundial/

...Never gonna watch an anime when I'm sleepy anymore...I believe you're right sir. Can't believe how I let that slip.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Disgusting flat chest?
Dat Flat Chest me thinks.

I prefer boobs myself. Not quite :chet boobs, but nicely round. ^_^
boobs are best when they are booby enough.

licking a dfc is like licking a man... er not even a man, a shota.
Jeez. lol

Smile Precure 27:
This was a super :firehawk episode and heavily reminded me of episode 19 (the episode about Yayoi's father) in that there was a focus on lush background art and a limited use of music in deference to more meaningful subject matter.
Man, dat hype!

-----
Hyouka 18
I quite liked this episode. It's an obvious continuation of Oreki's character arc, of course, but it seems like the natural progression for him (short of some major troll at the end of whatever the next arc is).

So, they overplayed this moment here because it was funny (spoiler caps?):
http://i.imgur.com/rBX8yl.jpg

And then at the end of the episode, they have
Chitanda
point out this:
http://i.imgur.com/NBbUUl.jpg

So, it's no real surprised that
Oreki has begun to come out of his shell and start thinking about the feelings of others, even if he puts on the brave face of "spending little energy". It's the next step in his growth, considering how in the last arc he helped the others by literally doing nothing during the cooking competition.

It's one of those things that is nice to see, like episode 11.5, but I can also see why everyone seems to be bored by it. At least I still love it. lol

Also, I'm glad Chitanda is
the OTP for Oreki!
. Dat stare:
1D6Btl.jpg

Outside of Enhancers, "power levels" are completely conditional. That's why someone like Kurapika can be so broken against the Phantom Troupe since he gave himself a crazy as hell limit to his chains.

I think it's pretty creative.

yeah... but something tells me... stuff will lead to someone needing some rescuing if my anime shounen scenario generator is working properly.

I hope i'm wrong. Can't side characters succeed at their missions without main character interference ever? They usually have it worst than 'best girls' in harems.

Lurky

Wait a second... isn't that the show where a loli
had a kinky dominating relationship with an older girl?

Why did I stop watching this show again? *ponders*
That's the one! They actually tone down the show a bit as it goes on... =[
Haters of the Delicious Flat Chest will be first against the wall when the revolution comes!

That actually is the original abbreviation for DFC.

What is this glorious revolution you speak of?

Andrew J.

Smile Precure 27

Hands down the funniest episode, not just of this series, but of the entire Precure franchise.

That's an advantage of rigorously sticking to a formula; when you finally subvert it, whether for dramatic or comedic effect, the reaction is very strong.

yeah... but something tells me... stuff will lead to someone needing some rescuing if my anime shounen scenario generator is working properly.

I hope i'm wrong. Can't side characters succeed at their missions without main character interference ever? They usually have it worst than 'best girls' in harems.

This arc isn't really structured like a normal shounen arc. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Though I'm not sure why you're calling Kurapika a side character in the first place.

Hunter x Hunter generally does a pretty good job at subverting typical battle shounen tropes, or taking them in completely different directions to what you expect. It's one of the reasons that I love the series so much.

This arc isn't really structured like a normal shounen arc. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Though I'm not sure why you're calling Kurapika a side character in the first place.

not the cover of the first volume = side character :D

well... ill keep watching, oddly enough, this show is pretty much the only shounen ass shounen jump show i'm watching now.

Everything else is just haremshit in different colors.

So was that

Damn, even more things make sense now. I guess I shouldn't half-heartedly watch this series anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom