• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Well, I wasn't really talking about quality, merely tastefulness. You seem to be conflating the two.

I think groping a young girl is distasteful pretty much regardless of presentation, so I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree.

No, we're certainly in agreement that the scene is distasteful. I'm interpreting what you're saying as that the scene makes the arc as a whole distasteful by extension, which is what I'm disagreeing with. If I've misinterpreted you, I apologize.

To Love-ru 7
0Kwkc.png

Dude's gotta be compensating for something.
Guy watches Rocky movies, tries to emulate it. Turns out he's also a girl? I don't know, but who cares about them?

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I really need to stop doing that but it really bothers me when someone thinks I'm guy >_>

Pay no mind, I enjoy being a debbie downer on GAF. That is literally my purpose here. Just look at any post I make in Off-Topic.

Cheerilee

So I survived my first anime convention. I think it was pretty badly organized, and doing the absolute minimum I wanted on day-1 wiped me out, so I kind of passed out on day-2 (although I had the dignity to cut things short and made my way home before that happened, so I didn't pass out on the con floor). Day-3 was better, but I didn't even get half of the minimum I wanted to get done due to organizational issues.

Totally worth it.

Pooya

Hyouka 1-6

The mysteries each episode get a bit better maybe but still kind of boring, I don't really understand why they are doing these things, they should save their energy instead of doing things that doesn't matter at all and over-thinking everything. everyone talks very fast (other than Oreki) and all the very shiny colorful eyes feels a bit weird in a good way . it's entertaining still and really very pretty animation, so I'll keep watching

what's with the ED? girls half naked in bed doing .. things.. is not in the same mood as the show at all, kind of odd. xD

Sword Art Online 7

this whole all the girls falling for Kirito is really getting bad. I wish the show was about progressing through the game now, not still saving/helping a girl every week. first episodes were ok but now is just boring, same thing just even dumber every week.

Yuru Yuri 5:

Oh hey, they even had some Dead Eyes Moe in this episode. They really did put everything into this show!
Poor Akarin.

Why is the actual act of kissing censored in this show? I've seen plenty of other shows where girls lock lips and share a line of drool afterwards, so what's the deal with this show not showing it?

Why is the OP for this song so catchy? I'm going to catch myself singing this to myself at work and annoying co-workers will ask me what I'm so happy about.

Lurky

Yuru Yuri 5:

Oh hey, they even had some Dead Eyes Moe in this episode. They really did put everything into this show!
Poor Akarin.

Why is the actual act of kissing censored in this show? I've seen plenty of other shows where girls lock lips and share a line of drool afterwards, so what's the deal with this show not showing it?

Why is the OP for this song so catchy? I'm going to catch myself singing this to myself at work and annoying co-workers will ask me what I'm so happy about.

Did you enjoy it? To me, this was the best part of the anime. I'm hoping for it to happen again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom