• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team 7

Shiro Amada: Awesome Dude

Even if it got pretty deep into some "can love bloom, even on the battlefield" schtick (
The writers show some real creativity in getting a hot spring scene on an isolated, snowy mountaintop
), I really like the way Shiro and Aina's relationship is handled. They're not naive about what the war represents, and they know exactly why they're both fighting. But that has nothing to do with how they feel for each other.

I love this show so much. It's just the right mix of sci-fi space opera and front-line grit.

Is it a spinoff series from another Gundam show?

Yeah that would be the end of the first cour which will lead to second cour, ALO!

Too bad ALO is my least favorite arc. It should provide a pretty great final episode or so for the show though.
Of course, the significant involvement of worst girl in the place of best girl doesn't help. Although, being able to watch Suguha being "Kanna'ed" multiple times will be amazing.

Hyouka 17

An extremely impressive finish to a very awesome arc. The way it brought everything together and managed to tie the themes that ran throughout all the different subplots was very fun to watch unfold. Looks like its back to boring old Hyouka now. :(

Ezalc

I'm a member again! AnimeGAF, today is a day of celebration! Everybody go watch your favorite episode of your favorite anime in honor of this great day.

jman2050

So in other words: Terrible juvenile fiction, about vampires, main character has their choice of supernatural mates and they're all horribad, there is a direct link for the target market between reading it and never having sex, readers masturbate over it way too much.

You know, for some reason, I'm pretty sure there was an anime JUST LIKE THIS two, maybe three years ago. But I can't quite place the title.

This is why execution matters!

jman2050

Kyouko, Sakurako, and Ayano are best girls. Akarin, Yui, and Hiwamari are good. Glasses girls are terrible. Chinatsu is unholy spawn.

duckroll

More Magi shilling, still no new anime footage. :(

popif.jpg

Steroyd

I'm a member again! AnimeGAF, today is a day of celebration! Everybody go watch your favorite episode of your favorite anime in honor of this great day.

Nice now to watch FMP fumoffu, Rugby episode or EVERYONE'S GONNA DIE!! episode, now which do I choose.

Oh I know, both.

-Minsc-

This just in: the new Gintama movie is greenlit for 2013, based on an original story written by Sorachi.

Also, it says the Gintama anime will start airing again on October 4, but there's no idea if that means new episodes or just reruns.

*jaw_drop.gif*

Awesome. Based off an original story by Sorachi, I can't wait.

As for the anime returning, it's likely Yorinuki Gintama-san. On that note, I've read rumours it's taking the time slot of Sket Dance (and rumours of Sket Dance ending/hiatus).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom