• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT2| Of Suspended Anime Due To Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
yUVXW.png

Hardcore.
Should have been whiskey.

Narag

Guilty Crown 10

Fuck this breakdown.
I killed someone so I'll reconcile this by letting a bunch of other people die. Also aural infection vector looooool

cajunator

Banned
The only one of those I'd personally rewatch would be Code Geass, but I'm still sadistically enjoying seeing other people go through Guilty Crown.

I would rewatch Code Geass season 1 easily. season 2 has proven to be more of a slow burn for me. I would rewatch Yami in a damned heartbeat. Such a delectable trainwreck!

Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 5
tumblr_m7xsx1A62a1qbxqfpo1_500.png

The Japanese Doll, Lt. Takamura, has outdone Chobi (Tarisa) for the worst character. There are so many things wrong with her, like her terrible attitude towards Yuuya Bridges, doesnt she know he is the American Top Gun?! If she was just a bit more understanding then she could be a bit decent. However that is the least of her sins
Dropping the ball at such an intense time where it matters most is pretty unforgivable. I cant believe she actually lost, how do you come out in a fancy TSF with even an imperial sword and lose with just no challenge at all? Surely as a Lt, she ought to have had a bit better skills, then losing to some new comer in an awkwardly designed TSF?
. She makes Chobi seem like shes at Macaroni's level. Yuuya was as impressive as always and I cant wait to see how his bond with 94 second turns out. Since he has just had his shower scene, I imagine he will only be going up from here in terms of emotions.

The oddest thing was that Natalies boobs seemed as big as Chobi's head, what even, only noticeable since they were all over her head.

Jex

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 05

So with this new arc, I'm realizing that the show is not really following a chronological order. Mentions of
the Human Monument Project that was barely getting off the ground and the fact that her hair isn't sentient yet
more or less confirms that so now I'm wondering why they've chosen to take this route.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. For all we know stuff like her hair is just something that the show hasn't bothered to mention again, perhaps because it was just a gag.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. For all we know stuff like her hair is just something that the show hasn't bothered to mention again, perhaps because it was just a gag.

the first arc was based on volume 4 of the LN.

and this arc and the last one are based on ealier volumes.

Jex

the first arc was based on volume 4 of the LN.

and this arc and the last one are based on ealier volumes.

That seems like a bizarre choice, or rather, it seems kind of pointless. I suppose in the first episode they did mention that she had a haircut after the incident with the Monument Project.

cajunator

Banned
That seems like a bizarre choice, or rather, it seems kind of pointless. I suppose in the first episode they did mention that she had a haircut after the incident with the Monument Project.

The way Jinrui plays out seems to make it a good candidate for time-skip episodes and flashbacks. It is all over the place.

Jex

that gif is too fast

punchr2f5n.gif

real speed for better impact

That's a lot better, it was clearly too fast before.

However, I will have to agree with Branduil, the point of impact isn't really visible and that kind of saps the strength from the slap. The slap from Hansaku Iroha is clearly superior in this regard.

Branduil

That's a lot better, it was clearly too fast before.

However, I will have to agree with Branduil, the point of impact isn't really visible and that kind of saps the strength from the slap. The slap from Hansaku Iroha is clearly superior in this regard.

Well the great thing about that slap is that no only does it have an impact, it leaves a mark afterwards. That's the sign of a great slap animation.

Alternatively, every slap in Darker than Black.

Jex

Hmm, speaking of Blood C I wondered if Mr Surat was going to show it at his 'Anime's craziest deaths' panel because, you know, there be some crazy deaths in that series. Apparently he did. From twitter:

Daryl Surat ‏@DarylSurat

Blood-C, it's licensed by FUNi RT @Pyxidiss: DarylSurat what was the anime u showed with crazy pink monsters eatin humans off their fingers

Good. I can only hope that this means more people will get to see the magic of Blood C.

cajunator

Banned
Sailor Moon 24

Naru is fucking adorable. Goddamn.

This episode had a lot of depth and was excellent.
Shit is starting to get on the real side of things.

Nephrite has good depth beyond just being an asshole villain and this episode played out as I figured it might, but it was still a good watch.

Narag

Guilty Crown 11

He healed a fucking bridge. I won't say fixed because he used a god damn bandage. He fucking healed it.
In a better show, the strategic use of the Voids would have been cool. That wasn't even a good cliffhanger either. That shit was so far out of left field I don't even care.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Sailor Moon 24

Naru is fucking adorable. Goddamn.

This episode had a lot of depth and was excellent.
Shit is starting to get on the real side of things.

Nephrite has good depth beyond just being an asshole villain and this episode played out as I figured it might, but it was still a good watch.

And next episode,
Sailor Jupiter appears!

cajunator

Banned
And next episode,
Sailor Jupiter appears!

I know!!! :D
I've been waiting for this moment.
There is another moment I'm waiting for the most but I don't know how long that will take.
Dic aired all these episodes in stupid order and cut out some good episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom