• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Gintama 18

pZHyjl.png
3Xx0Al.jpg

1CcH2l.png
xxm4Nl.jpg

TceILl.png
hEyqhl.jpg
Nice Lupin nod.

More so dumb yet so good antics.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I just had an idea for a new anime. It's about a group of executives who sponsor adaptations of cute girl anime; but get this- the sponsors are cute girls themselves.

Cute girls doing cute girl anime.

sound horrifyingly bad. Seriously. Not joking.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I just had an idea for a new anime. It's about a group of executives who sponsor adaptations of cute girl anime; but get this- the sponsors are cute girls themselves.

Cute girls doing cute girl anime.
But instead of doing their job, they spend their time eating at high end tea houses and talking about cute girl things.

Produced by Kyo-Ani.

you know how everyone loves puppy livecams these days?

They should make an anime about that.

puppies rolling around.

add a pinch of :firehawk, and we are set.

cajunator

Banned
You're both very good at posting something that's about nothing.

That may or may not be true. I mean theoretically it might be, but lets consider some things.
First the meaning of the word nothing. Is it literally about nothing? It would be blank. But then it would be about blanks, not nothing. To be about nothing it would have to have a subject about something literally called "nothing". but even then it would be about something!
Know what Im sayin?

cajunator

Banned
"Due to licensing and contract restrictions, this product can be sold and shipped to the US and Canada only. This product cannot be shipped to Japan. All sales are final. It may be returned for an exchange if defective, but unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds."

get fucked

You could always have somebody buy it for you in the states and ship it to you.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
"Due to licensing and contract restrictions, this product can be sold and shipped to the US and Canada only. This product cannot be shipped to Japan. All sales are final. It may be returned for an exchange if defective, but unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds."

get fucked

I or somebody else here would gladly order one for you and have it reshipped to your address if you were willing to cover the extra shipping fees, I imagine.

Go_Ly_Dow

Time of Eve/Eve no Jikan Movie
gxHkZ.jpg

That was nice. The direction was very good and unique, compared to what I have seen before. I like how the camera panned with the characters movement. The highlight of the movie was definitely the abandoned robot scene.

Character art was very inconsistent, but at least some of the background art was appealing.

Very solid overall and would recommend to others.

cajunator

Banned
Time of Eve/Eve no Jikan Movie
gxHkZ.jpg

That was nice. The direction was very good and unique, compared to what I have seen before. I like how the camera panned with the characters movement. The highlight of the movie was definitely the abandoned robot scene.

Character art was very inconsistent, but at least some of the background art was appealing.

Very solid overall and would recommend to others.

The only problem with that is that its not longer :(
I would have loved to spend 26 episodes in that world.

Branduil

I or somebody else here would gladly order one for you and have it reshipped to your address if you were willing to cover the extra shipping fees, I imagine.

How dare someone attempt to circumvent the totally legitimate and necessary business practice of region locking.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
When you can more or less get the same "semblance of care and regard for design quality" from a NIS America boxset with just under the same number of episodes for a show and pay almost $100 less, yes, it does seem a tad unreasonable to me. As firehawk12 just pointed out, they are mostly holding the English subbed commentaries hostage at a ridiculous markup and they goddamn know it.
To be fair, I think the only NIS package that has extras are the Arakawa box sets, so that's something at least.

I still find it amazing that Sentai is the one company that actually puts effort into paying for commentaries and interviews and all the extra stuff that Japanese people get. It's too bad that Sentai is mostly interested in crap no one wants to watch. lol
(Although they did get screwed on Persona, I suppose).

Still, I really expected this box set to be 400 bucks... so with their trick psychology regarding the Fate/Zero boxes, I actually think 150 is a bargain. Go figure.

I definitely know that feel. See above for more insanity.
Being a nerd is suffering. I'm pretty sure we all have some form of OCD. lol

wonzo

Banned
You could always have somebody buy it for you in the states and ship it to you.
I think I might wait to see where else it's being sold first and buy it from there before employing such means to buy such an incredibly overpriced boxset. Thanks for the offer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom