• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you whine about CG vehicles next? That scourge can be your next crusade.
I could, but judging by this last endeavor they'll simply not animate vehicles at all. I'm not sure the mecha genre is ready for such an era.
Why was Chet banned?
2zyNZ.gif

I first thought it was because he went too far with a Qwaser pic but that doesn't seem to be the case. K-On side and Pokémon don't show anything obvious.
I'm wondering as well. The Quwaser pics were mostly harmless, and even then the more lewd ones were linked to.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh jesus that camera pan. The slow movement with speed lines in one thing, but they're not even going in the same direction.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Judging from his size and walk that must be the clockwork you version of whoever that is meant to be.

Seriously. You'd think the size of characters would be the one thing they couldn't fuck up.

wonzo

Banned
Judging from his size and walk that must be the clockwork you version of whoever that is meant to be.

Seriously. You'd think the size of characters would be the one thing they couldn't fuck up.
iHOqQHajQqhoq.gif

it's all the drawbacks of CG but without any of the benefits in consistency of perspective. the future of anime folks

Basquash 7

So why wouldn't Dan accept the contract if it satisfied his character motivation in the first place? I mean with his sister's legs all healed and stuff, he could go on a rampage and/or find ways to void the contract, then start Basquash on his own.

Thoraxes

Here is Greenwood - 01

For an early 90's OVA series, this is some pretty radical and forward-thinking stuff (for the time).

mujrv.jpg
uk8fE.jpg

We have some items such as:
Sexuality as a whole
Gender Bias
Being in love with his bro's wife
Transgender-ism (The betting game at the start was hilarious)
Same-sex love

That stuff alone makes this show interesting. I did feel really disoriented after this episode because there is a lot of content in such a short amount of time. Hell, I couldn't even figure out
Shun's gender for a while, and even after the standing up peeing thing I still couldn't figure it out right away.
I was just all "Wut. Wut just happened?"

wRXOa.jpg
5Z8zQ.jpg

Jarmel

Banned
So I'm up to episode 16 of Serei no Moribito and I just wanted to say how absolutely impressed I am with this show. People actually act like normal human beings. I'm repeatedly blown back by this.

Nodame Paris Chapter 3

So far, I like it more than the original. This is interesting, maybe because the story is already advanced and its half as long as series 1, that show was boring at times.

cajunator

Banned
Here is Greenwood - 01

For an early 90's OVA series,

We have some items such as:
Sexuality as a whole
Gender Bias
Being in love with his bro's wife
Transgender-ism (The betting game at the start was hilarious)
Same-sex love

That stuff alone makes this show interesting. I did feel really disoriented after this episode because there is a lot of content in such a short amount of time. Hell, I couldn't even figure out
Shun's gender for a while, and even after the standing up peeing thing I still couldn't figure it out right away.
I was just all "Wut.

Yaaaay you watched it :D

It's too bad it bombed.

I will never forgive humanity for this egregious act.

For what its worth, I bought Moribito and so did my roommate.

I have watched neither of those animes but Cajunator, the girl in the video is very kawai :p

@faridmon, Gankutsou looks cool, its based on the Count of Monte Cristo.

Kazzy

Why was Chet banned?
2zyNZ.gif

I first thought it was because he went too far with a Qwaser pic but that doesn't seem to be the case. K-On side and Pokémon don't show anything obvious.

I couldn't figure it out either. There was worse stuff being posted in the lead up to those pictures (if there were the reason), so it does strike me as a little odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom