• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

magicm.jpg

I hope his mouth stays like this forever. It's so beautiful when it is not a rice bowl. :(

Dresden

Guessing the VA through their silhouettes.

Looks like Miyano Mamoru, Kugiloli, can't seem to recognized the rest.
Just through their silhouettes? That's kinda hardcore. Also that's a total sausagefest.

Miyano seems suited for Alibaba's role, though.

Defuser

Just through their silhouettes? That's kinda hardcore. Also that's a total sausagefest.

Miyano seems suited for Alibaba's role, though.

I'm guessing either of these 2 females are voicing Aladdin. Most likely the Kugiloli, hopefully she will use her shota hastur voice.

Taruranto

Is the Steins;Gate VN an eroge? All of the episodes
where Okabe undoes a character's timewankery
had endings that gave me fade-to-black vibes.

It's completely work-safe and all-ages.

Gen Urobuchi's involvement in Psycho-Pass is confirmed: https://twitter.com/the4_ch/status/241908494649925633

The next issue of Otona Animedia (due for release on 10/5) will have an interview with the director and Gen Butch on Psycho-Pass.

I really want to get excited about Psycho-Pass, but jesus, the cd makes me want to kill myself.

duckroll

Looking back at Accel World episode credits, I'm surprised at how outsourced this show is. At the same time, I'm also surprised that basically all the actual Sunrise episodes are all the episodes "worth watching" as well. I guess all the worthwhile action animators and directors are working on the important action episodes at Sunrise, while they outsource -everything- else, literally.

Sunrise episodes - 1-2, 5, 8, 11-12, 15, 17, 19
Asahi Production episodes - 3-4, 6, 9, 10, 13-14, 18, 20-21
Artland episodes - 7, 16

Adaptation studio adding too much again
Perfectu Waifu Online 9:

If I ever wanted to run a guild, I would totally take the name Heathcliff, just because.
-------
You better start now since the name will be taken (in most mmos very soon )
A-1 is actually doing a good job of inserting random flashback shots where potentially relevant to explain Kirito's actions, even though none of that was originally in the LN when it was first written. The amount of retconning being done to SAO to make it look like the side stories were intended to be there all along would make Marvel proud.
True..They decided to adapt things in the chronological order , just like accel world ..
That author has way too many ideas that popup in his head at random times.Explaining why he loves doing side stories

Oh yeah

Totally a dude that lines up day 1 for a new mmo.

Is he even japanese?

I guess priests gotta have hobbies to (Or ways to find little boys :p).

Well even agil shouldn't have been in there , yet is ..there are people like those in SAo that have plenty of funny reasons to try the game the first day

I need to read more mangas, I just saw there are so many more light novels in Bakemonogatari series! Btw is Katanagatari something similar to monogatari series?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
fzS4O.jpg

I have a strong feeling that Hyouka 20 will be the best Hyouka episode.

School Festival can go suck it.

The post school festival stuff has been way more interesting than that arc. I found it really hard to watch that arc thanks to Mayaka and Fukube being emo as shit. The two deserve each other.

Hopefully Chitanda and Oreki can hold hands this episode or something.

Necrovex

Ah Kagami = red, always on top.

Since theres just three episodes left, might as well just shelve it and get back to it when your schedule lightens possible. or save it for next season or what not since theres no other non soccer sports anime. Its really awesome sports anime with a pretty likeable cast of the main protagonist team and others of the Generation of Miracles and their schools, and lots of development.

Oh shit, I thought it would be a typical sport anime and have hundreds of episodes. I didn't realize the show was about to enter its finale. Thanks for the heads up, I'll place it on the backburner for the winter period.

Now, I simply gotta catch up on my Space Bros.

Magi is this year's Guilty Crown.

Well if thats the case, then Magi may find itself on my top anime of the year list.

Looking back at Accel World episode credits, I'm surprised at how outsourced this show is. At the same time, I'm also surprised that basically all the actual Sunrise episodes are all the episodes "worth watching" as well. I guess all the worthwhile action animators and directors are working on the important action episodes at Sunrise, while they outsource -everything- else, literally.

Sunrise episodes - 1-2, 5, 8, 11-12, 15, 17, 19
Asahi Production episodes - 3-4, 6, 9, 10, 13-14, 18, 20-21
Artland episodes - 7, 16

Sunrise didnt do the partial missile barrage scene in the newest episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom