• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nisemonogatari 11

Woman pissed me off going "don't force your ideals on other people", when she was the one about to kill Tsukihi because she was a fake human and thus was evil.

Eh, anyway, show woulda been better without the incest noise and with way more Senjougahara. Are there any OVAs of this I should watch, or is Nekomonogatari my next stop?

I just plowed through Bake/Nise over the weekend, and I had pretty much the same thoughts while watching this episode.

On the incest thing, I thought I was watching Oreimo for a minute. But then again, this was way more blatant.

Jarmel

Banned
Duckroll, did you watch all of the original series? I'm wondering which fights made it into the movie. It might be more worthwhile for Corvo to just watch the movie.

zeroshiki

Seiyuu Kana Asumi (Hidamari Sketch, Nyaruko, Working) has been cast to play Yukari(?) no wait, Female MC in the Stage production of Persona 3 titled Persona 3 The Weird Masquerade.

Hakkenden Touhou Hakken Ibun 22

Another interesting episode that I want answers to the plot soon. Still have no idea how on earth are they gonna end this series especially since all they do is drop vague and easily overlooked hints at whatever the main plot is suppose to be.

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 6

lA7QBOZ.jpg

Don't fuck with these girls, or Makoto (who is suffering).

Jupiter's Supreme Thunder... why did they make her lift her leg up as a lightning rod? Really? I mean, I know in the anime, Jupiter showed a lot of... "that", but they didn't really have to go all the way.

AND JESUS CHRIST, WHAT'S THE POINT OF EVEN HAVING SAILOR NAMES ANYWAY IF YOU KEEP SPOUTING OUT YOUR NORMAL NAMES!? THAT'S WHAT SECRET IDENTITIES ARE FOR! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF A SECRET IDENTITY!? JESUS CHRIST SHIT USAGI

cajunator

Banned
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 6

Don't fuck with these girls, or Makoto (who is suffering).

Jupiter's Supreme Thunder... why did they make her lift her leg up as a lightning rod? Really? I mean, I know in the anime, Jupiter showed a lot of... "that", but they didn't really have to go all the way.

AND JESUS CHRIST, WHAT'S THE POINT OF EVEN HAVING SAILOR NAMES ANYWAY IF YOU KEEP SPOUTING OUT YOUR NORMAL NAMES!? THAT'S WHAT SECRET IDENTITIES ARE FOR! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF A SECRET IDENTITY!? JESUS CHRIST SHIT USAGI

Did you notice they literally cut the luna plushies eyes to make various expressions?

Did you notice they literally cut the luna plushies eyes to make various expressions?

Yes, but I already got over the awful animation in regards to Luna so that doesn't bother me.

It's the fact that..... THEIR SUPER FORMS ARE ACTUALLY DIFFERENT FROM THEIR NORMAL SELVES, SO NO CLARK KENTING, BUT THEY STILL FUCKED IT UP.

I don't even.

Syrinx

You gonna buy Yami when it comes out?

That's one of those things where it's like...if I own that, there'd basically be no turning back. The other stuff I do own, if it was discovered or whatever, I could probably come up with some explanation. But with that...I'd be done. That'd be it for me. I don't think I could love myself if I owned that show.

But at the same time, I wouldn't feel complete without it, so yeah, I'm probably going to buy it.

That's one of those things where it's like...if I own that, there'd basically be no turning back. The other stuff I do own, if it was discovered or whatever, I could probably come up with some explanation. But with that...I'd be done. That'd be it for me. I don't think I could love myself if I owned that show.

But at the same time, I wouldn't feel complete without it, so yeah, I'm probably going to buy it.

Well at least there will be someone that will love you.

I'm sure if I can keep Strike Witches around the house you can store lesbian mind pancakes or whatever in yours.

Selfcest.

Hetero selfcest.

Thoraxes

TWGOK S3 9

Well, shit I feel horrible :(

Doesn't have the same impact as the manga but it still made me feel bad seeing that again. Music definitely didn't help either.

Sadly, they really should had place this scene at the end of the previous episode. Rest of the episode was rushed too much and made it honestly a bit awkward watching everything else.

At least, there was bright side in seeing Mercury.

Shithiro.

Best. Episode. Ever.

cajunator

Banned
Yes, but I already got over the awful animation in regards to Luna so that doesn't bother me.

It's the fact that..... THEIR SUPER FORMS ARE ACTUALLY DIFFERENT FROM THEIR NORMAL SELVES, SO NO CLARK KENTING, BUT THEY STILL FUCKED IT UP.

I don't even.

Yeah the whole hair changinv and other weirdness. I guess thats the only way it could work with real people though.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

I don't even.
This is why perception filters are better.

Hayate no Gotoku!! 14

9SUfpGVl.jpg

While the popularity results weren't as amazing as Gintama's, the results were just as good.

This whole Isumi's family bit was fun and pretty great to watch.

Branduil

Personally, I’m open to things not-moé being good, but I found Kick-Heart visually unappealing and the rest of the package wasn’t interesting enough to redeem it. I had to watch an episode of Strawberry Marshmallow immediately after to wash the foul taste out of my… eyes.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom