• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novid

Banned
As much as Gaming Side is so anti icecream, the fact they are talking about Ps4's specs like how the followers of Neptunia's Goddess screams irony and shaundenfurde (sp) on the highest levels. Its almost sad really.

Day Break Illusion Episode 4 – Is This a Painting?

Finally had awesome designs I could get into! Of course I had to get attached to one
and then he dies in such a horrible manner, I couldnt. I really like Kinoshita(sp?).
. Blue hair is best magician dude there
to think he was behind the scenes giving out these cards
. Looking forward to more.

--
Also got more anime and merchandises.
tumblr_mqlsg0JKC81qbxqfpo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mqlsg0JKC81qbxqfpo2_1280.jpg

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Fake lesbians!

Hey you, be useful and find out where I can purchase that! :p

Attack on Titan is already full of vore so SDBurton being into lamias would be no surprise.

No fluffy tails, no scaly tails, SDBurton's infamy knows no bounds.

animegaf's new greatest villain.

Nah, SDBurton actually started allowing mongoose girls, so lamia just wouldn't work out. Please understand.

I love you guys. :lol

Theonik

He hates them.

Unless they're into yuri then they are okay.
Actually SDBurton has stated before that only humans are allowed in the garden :(

don't worry, when the revolution comes he'll be the first against the wall.
Vive la Revolution!

Oh snap, no snakes in the garden? :lol
It was the snake after all that tempted even into eating the apple.

Attack on Titan is already full of vore so SDBurton being into lamias would be no surprise.
Sadly he is not an enlightened one.

No fluffy tails, no scaly tails, SDBurton's infamy knows no bounds.
We did manage to get him to allowe Makoto Nanaya into the garden after much lobying.
one of the greater victories to a free garden!

Nah, SDBurton actually started allowing mongoose girls, so lamia just wouldn't work out. Please understand.
Makoto is a squirel girl not a mongoose!

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Actually SDBurton has stated before that only humans are allowed in the garden :(

Makoto is a squirel girl not a mongoose!

I believe it was two threads or so ago I gave furries full access to the garden. Such a big announcement and you guys missed it! You have Hitokage to thank for your victory.

LordCanti

Monogatari 04

Dat
motherly
sage wisdom! Dem hair genes! Dat continued ethering!

Holyyyyyyy ballllllllls it's
Episode.

Great animation, great flow. MmmmMMMMMMMMMMM.

5HRTVLW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom