• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnet128

Banned
Yaaaaaaaaay I am in England! This is good because it is not Germany.

Also, three weeks without work. Can't be bad.

Part of me wants to say skip GoGo because it's STILL not done being subbed, but we're pretty much missing 38-41.

This is one of the advantages of not needing subs! Japanese speaking master race etc etc.

shadenfreude

Schadenfreude. Dammit-why-am-I-writing-German-words-even-when-I-have-escaped-Germany.

Monogatari S2 4

Shaft really needs to get Kizu out if this show's going to directly reference characters and events from that time now. More and more I'm thanking myself for just up and reading the thing rather than waiting for the movie that I'm not even sure actually exists.

Dammit, Kizu stuff is showing up in the show already? D: I'm reading the novels in anticipation of that, but I'm still only like 10% through the second volume of Bake... Gotta read faster >.>

jkPx3tb.jpg
egAFJQ0.jpg

Naruto Shippuden 322

One of the best Naruto episodes ever.

They simply nailed Madara's overwhelming power and intimidation perfectly.

cajunator

Banned
The snake has nipples.

SNAKE NIPPLES.

Nipples on a snake.

fuck

Are you denying snakes the right to have nipples? What kind of monster are you?

Yaaaaaaaaay I am in England! This is good because it is not Germany.

Also, three weeks without work. Can't be bad.

This is one of the advantages of not needing subs! Japanese speaking master race etc etc.

Schadenfreude. Dammit-why-am-I-writing-German-words-even-when-I-have-escaped-Germany.

Dammit, Kizu stuff is showing up in the show already? D: I'm reading the novels in anticipation of that, but I'm still only like 10% through the second volume of Bake... Gotta read faster >.>

Agh fuck I forgot the c lol.
thanks for correction.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
When I search for "snake nipples" on google, the first two results are images of some Queen's Blade character's crotch who apparently uses a snake for a thong. Better than what I expected I guess.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
When I search for "snake nipples" on google, the first two results are images of some Queen's Blade character's crotch who apparently uses a snake for a thong. Better than what I expected I guess.

Echidna. Best girl.

Bolded should be your new tag!

Syrinx

Steins;Gate 6

Mayuri's "Too-too-roo!" is surprisingly not getting old.

Moeka is officially a member of the team now that Daru and Mayuri hilariously let it slip without one fuck given that they were working on a time machine. Though now that she's a member, she may want to communicate in a form other than text messages, since that's inefficient. I do think it's a tad interesting that she''s communicating almost exclusively through texts, while text messages are the only thing the team has successfully been able to send to the past (slimy bananas don't count).

kurisu has figured out how to use the Phone Microwave to send messages back to a specific time though. That's progress.

The part-timer is interesting.When asked about whether she had an issue with Kurisu in the past, she words her response "No...not in the past". Does this mean something happens between them in the future? Is she privy to all this time travel shit?

cajunator

Banned
How about Steak Saturdays?

I get tired of steak all the time.

OH GOD

OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDHNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFDSFDGGDFGGHFHFHFHFHHDHDFH

*takes a moment....

Ok Im good.

Steins;Gate 6

Mayuri's "Too-too-roo!" is surprisingly not getting old.

Moeka is officially a member of the team now that Daru and Mayuri hilariously let it slip without one fuck given that they were working on a time machine. Though now that she's a member, she may want to communicate in a form other than text messages, since that's inefficient. I do think it's a tad interesting that she''s communicating almost exclusively through texts, while text messages are the only thing the team has successfully been able to send to the past (slimy bananas don't count).

kurisu has figured out how to use the Phone Microwave to send messages back to a specific time though. That's progress.

The part-timer is interesting.When asked about whether she had an issue with Kurisu in the past, she words her response "No...not in the past". Does this mean something happens between them in the future? Is she privy to all this time travel shit?

It. Never. Gets. Old.
Keep rolling!

Silver Spoon 04
Great episode, not a lot of screen time for the principle, but it was still a great episode. Also the show is making me realizing things, I never really given much thought to; for example,
vets have to learn how to deal with death. It’s easy to forget when you are detached from that line of work or from people who are in that field.

Servant x Service 04
What a great way to end and episode...also more
drunk
Lucy.

Love Lab 04
The show’s consistent and that’s great. I’m still enjoying it.

Genshiken Nidaime 04
So that’s the outfit they chose for Oguie...awesome. Also the episode 5 preview is quite possibly the greatest thing in the episode.

Hataraku Maou-sama 01 - 06
I really liked the start of this show because it had a ridiculous premise and executed on that premise well, but
when the show started dipping into action sequences. I quickly lost interest because they’re boring and not why I came to this show. Oh and remember when Lucifer destroyed a city, well that didn’t happen because of powers and I doubt this is the last time I’ll see something similar
so I’m going to consider it dropped. The show isn’t terrible, but I’d rather spend my time elsewhere.

ibxBTRI7BIIqjL.jpg

Aren't you forgetting the Liberal Arts City SS Arc they gonna adapt potentially? It was already hinted before ep 5. They probably gonna do 4 filler episodes before adapting it. That arc is in important in establishing new characters for Index 3 and probably Railgun 3's Daihaseisai arc.
Actually i was indeed .

mhyLMvk.png

NeoGAF cat is now a husbando in the waifu app. So random!

Nyanko-sensei is a Male ( always was , always will )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom