• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattori

Banned
Gatchaman Crowds
Episode 3

Quality issues aside, that was a damn great episode.

SG3U8Pv.png

01bzl8C.png

vL0KojP.png

Hato x Rui = :DTL or :SDBurton?

Gatchaman Crowds 03

AcZhwSPl.jpg

Besides the QUALITY, definitely thought this episode was a lot better than the last one. Mostly exposition and not even CG suits action yet it was pretty cool to see them use GALAX like that and definitely had the energy that I liked. It probably helps that Hajime dialed it down in this episode so it wasn't exhausting trying to follow her.

I also love all that HAMMING Mamoru Miyano is doing in this series too.

Theonik

every day is one of those days
Thankfully.

I see it's going to be one of those days.
Assumption:
These days are bad.

But it's not FETISH THURSDAY NIGHT MAN!
That's a thing?

Whatever happened to Monster Girl Mondays?
Sounds like someone dun goof'd

Was there a Fluffy Tail Friday too?
There is now.
For greater justice.

jman2050

Monogatari S2 4

Shaft really needs to get Kizu out if this show's going to directly reference characters and events from that time now. More and more I'm thanking myself for just up and reading the thing rather than waiting for the movie that I'm not even sure actually exists.

Aside from that, great episode,
Ararararagi-mama already owns
and this arc is somehow making me like Hanekawa, something I didn't think was possible. I honestly can't wait for next week.

All hail Nisio, all hail Shaft etc etc.

Hattori

Banned
Danganronpa
Episode 4

My favorite case finally!
Poor Chihiro though ;_;
That intro monologue scene was a bit out place, it doesn't really add anything substantial other than fanservice. New OP was pretty cool though.

Kiniro Mosiac 4

Westaboo-ism continues

The drama between Alice and Karen was actually resolved quickly when we got into the eye of the storm, it didn't take up the rest of the episode, and gives me hopes that this series won't ever be too dramatic given its cute and bubbly nature of Blonde Girl Fetishes from Shino. Also Shino is tech illiterate, but probably for the best.

Anyway, I'm liking how despite having 5 characters, they spend time messing with everyone fairly, much of how Aya is reacting to Yoko recieving a letter, displaying their vast love for each other (this show is pretty much blatant with the content, it's amazing). Also how Shino is a gigantic troll when she's not at school, but maybe it's because she's old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom