• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else win a prize from Daisuki from their launch campaign (1)? I seem to have won some Prince of Tennis goods, saw someone else win a figma...

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN THE MOVIE: THE LOST TOWER (engdub ,neon alley premiere)

Potentially the least good of the four Naruto Shippuden movies in english right now. Plot with t he Rogue Ninja Mukade in the city of Loran with its thousand towers was on the boring side however it was enhanced greatly with the future Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze as well as young Kakashi and a few other hidden leaf ninjas. Though as a Naruto fan I was still greatly pleased and will get this close to release date or even on release date on bd
The Ultimate Supreme Rasengan was just plain epic of a combo from Minato and Naruto, could this be a hint for the future?! It was like Naruto became Rasengan when he was shrouded in it like a shield and what not for rushing in there

Ending song was hot. (If by Kana Nishino)

Dokidoki precure - 26

Dokidoki%21%20Precure%20-%2026.jpg

Prime minister ?
i'm not sure if japan can handle it ...after THE LEGEND OF KOIZUMI , here comes the spiritual sequel : THE LEGEND OF MANA !

Damn it doesn't work because of a S-E trademark ....!!

Anyway ...i kinda like this episode , yeah it was cliché , yeah it was predictable but for some reason , i liked it

Any attempt as poor as it was to make the antagonist less cliché , or predictable than they are is welcome so yeah ..it worked.

Cure diamond won some points for me in this episode , badly treated as she was during the last 12 episodes , finally she seems better.

Narag

Casshern Sins Bluray SAVE is like $15.49 on amazon atm. Complete Sout Eater bluray is $28sh

Actually looks like alot of stuff is discounted.

Syrinx

Ojamajo Doremi 7

Doremi kinda got shafted on that test. The other two were pretty straightforward, but she specifically had to make the "most delicious" milk something coffee or whatever it was. Why's she gotta make her's special? The other two just had to make them appear, and presumably not have them be terrible. Double standard. She actually is unlucky for once.

Still, Pop would probably be a better witch than her. Why's Doremi got to be so convoluted about her solutions? Magic underwear washing machine? Why can't you just magically give her clean underwear? Not to mention if she pissed/shit (probably shit) herself, then she'd also need clean pants.

7Th

Did you google translate this yourself? The 2nd is completely wrong.

Maybe that's how the dude who translated it interpreted it but its not what the paper says.

I can't read hand-drawn kanji, I'm just going from what Yamakan said. What does the paper say? 地域?

zeroshiki

I can't read hand-drawn kanji, I'm just going from what Yamakan said. What does the paper say? 地域?

地域性 means regionality. Knowing nothing about this and going by context clues from your posts and since this is about idols, he might be saying that the girls will come from different parts of Japan/the World.

:7th should stand for questionable interpretations of Japanese.

Everything else as clearly correct, though. 1/3 is more than 50% accuracy rate.

The 3rd one uses the kanji for adult/grownup to build the word but actually means quiet. Its the assumption that adults are quiet and known when to shut up.

7Th

地域性 means regionality. Knowing nothing about this and going by context clues from your posts and since this is about idols, he might be saying that the girls will come from different parts of Japan/the World.

It's specifically about the Tohoku region, Yamakan's obsession. He talked about it in the video and it's pretty specific in the plot summary:

The Green Leaves Entertainment is a tiny production company on the verge of going out of business in Sendai, the biggest city in Japan's northeastern Tohoku region. The agency once managed the careers of magicians, photo idols, fortune-tellers, and other entertainers, but its last remaining client finally quit. In danger of having zero talent (literally), the president Tange hatches an idea of producing an idol group. On the brash president's orders, the dissatisfied manager Matsuda heads out to scout raw talent. Matsuda makes a fateful encounter with a certain girl….

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Jormungand - 01

sdapohX.png
wu1ErDT.png

Hohoooooo~! <3

That was a pretty entertaining opener. Valmet over protectiveness of Koko is adorable and well welcomed. Speaking of Koko, her personality clashes so hard against her profession but in some weird nonsensical way it works. Will continue watching for the gunfights, abs, and sleepwalking.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Ojamajo Doremi 7

Doremi kinda got shafted on that test. The other two were pretty straightforward, but she specifically had to make the "most delicious" milk something coffee or whatever it was. Why's she gotta make her's special? The other two just had to make them appear, and presumably not have them be terrible. Double standard. She actually is unlucky for once.

Still, Pop would probably be a better witch than her. Why's Doremi got to be so convoluted about her solutions? Magic underwear washing machine? Why can't you just magically give her clean underwear? Not to mention if she pissed/shit (probably shit) herself, then she'd also need clean pants.
A washing machine kiosk makes more sense than Doremi coming out of nowhere with a new pair, and removes any chance of personal suspicion. Picking up a random pair on the ground is worse.

Kazzy

It's negative at first, considering what just happened. If you were a kid and your beloved SNES broke, and you got a Genesis the next day and your Mom tells you you can't have your SNES back, would you really be happy at first?

Yes, then I could play Dynamite Headdy.

Jormungand - 01

That was a pretty entertaining opener. Valmet over protectiveness of Koko is adorable and well welcomed. Speaking of Koko, her personality clashes so hard against her profession but in some weird nonsensical way it works. Will continue watching for the gunfights, abs, and sleepwalking.

Guess she's KooKoo for Koko Puffs.

Syrinx

Ojamajo Doremi 8

I like the fairies. How come Lala looks like a human and can talk and they can't though? Is it cause Mako Rika is a full-fledged witch and the others are just level 9 apprentices?

Doremi's lucky they didn't set a time limit for her to get the sneezing grass. I laughed when they revealed that the forest was literally in the house's backyard. Talk about taking the scenic route.

Ojamajo Doremi 8

I like the fairies. How come Lala looks like a human and can talk and they can't though? Is it cause Mako Rika is a full-fledged witch and the others are just level 9 apprentices?

Doremi's lucky they didn't set a time limit for her to get the sneezing grass. I laughed when they revealed that the forest was literally in the house's backyard. Talk about taking the scenic route.

It's because they're Useless Witches.

LordCanti

Uchouten Kazoku 04

Still the best thing of the season next to the majesty of based Shaft. I even love the ED, which is rare these days. It feels like an anime ED from the 90's.

Anime is saved.

Benten's making a run for the Mai Waifu position

Day Break Illusion 2-4

Honestly, if they didn't kill the people who become Daemonia, this would honestly function like a normal magical girl set up. With that in mind, I actually wonder what Seira's reaction will be when she hears the voices (I'm sure she'll have to touch Akari once sometime), considering her undying hate for Daemonia.

Watamote 2-3

I think the universe is conspiring against Tomoko. Every episode makes me cringe for a variety of reasons. I just feel so much pity for her. Granted she only took care of her brother because she wanted to get his cold, but at least she did it. Also: Yuu is like the anti-Tomoko. She's out-going, reasonably popular, and has a boyfriend(s?).

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Ojamajo Doremi 8

That and they're all still really young.

Tenumi

Banned
Seems that Little Busters! ~Refrain~ (aka Little Busters season 2) is confirmed in the latest Dengeki G's issue as a Fall 2013 show, starting in October.

Well shoot, that means if I'm going to watch that, I've gotta get back to watching the first season again. Stopped at episode 9 or so.

nope. lol

They never even got to the game? Where did they cut it off? I haven't watched it, so I have no idea how they ended up structuring things.

Well shoot, that means if I'm going to watch that, I've gotta get back to watching the first season again. Stopped at episode 9 or so.
You could probably skip right to refrain, if it's anything like the VN, the stuff outside of the main route/refrain was pointless and
bad, but refrain was pretty bad too..

wonzo

Banned
They never even got to the game? Where did they cut it off? I haven't watched it, so I have no idea how they ended up structuring things.

You could probably skip right to refrain, if it's anything like the VN, the stuff outside of the main route/refrain was pointless and
bad, but refrain was pretty bad too..
They cut it off just short of the gigantic twist revelation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom